nineteen

a/n: lmfao what even is a world cup,,, what even is a football anymore,,, but sisses i'm gonna try get through this 😭 i promise next chapter will be better fr asdfghjkl

JUNE 12, 2018

430,920 likesanadraxler best friend for the rest of my life

430,920 likes
anadraxler best friend for the rest of my life. i love you so much.

comments are disabled for this post.

290,225 likesgissellealvarez we only need us

290,225 likes
gissellealvarez we only need us

comments are disabled for this post.

-

esposos y esposas 💍
[ six members; ana, giovani, gisselle, neymar, nina, paulo ]

nina has left the conversation.

ana has removed 'paulo' from the conversation.

neymar
guys? what's happened?

giovani
i'm so confused?

gisselle
i'll tell you soon ney

ana
or you could ask paulo. gio,
if you don't know what's
happened, find that puto
and beat the shit out of him

-

📍ITALY

ANA AND GISSELLE formed a protection barrier around Nina, who kept her head hung low, her hands occasionally lifting up to press the sliding sunglasses back up to cover her eyes. It was hot in Italy and the airport just felt disgusting.

It wasn't so easy getting from North Rhine Westphalia straight to Turin, and they had to even stop in Frankfurt, so the travel back to the Italian was a little, or a lot, tedious. Nina wanted nothing more than to get her shit out of Italy as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, Nina had a lot of said shit, so it could take a few hours at least to pack her things.

"Have you decided where you're going to go?" Gisselle hummed carefully as they exited the airport and rented themselves a nice car to take them to Paulo and Nina's house, "Please come live with us in Paris."

"Come live with me! I'll move out of Jule's place or something and we could get somewhere nice near Ney and Gi's," Ana offered up enthusiastically.

Nina brushed her hair out of her face and sighed, "I don't know; i'm just so lost. All I want to do is fly myself to Russia and slap the shit out of him or beat him up. I gave him everything, you know? And he did that. Maybe i'll go to England- somewhere like Manchester or something."

"Manchester?" Ana scoffed in disbelief, "You want to to to Manchester over Paris?"

"You've got yourself a boy in sights already?" Gisselle teased, only to receive silence, eliciting a gasp from the Brazilian, "Nina Hernandez spill, right now."

And once she had finished, the Brazilian and the German were left in shock, but also weren't that surprised. This was Nina they were talking about.

"Wait-" Ana frowned, "Are we still going to Russia?"

"Oh, you bet we are."