Background and Disclaimer

DISCLAIMER:
I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FILLIE I just need a plot. I do not know how they live in real life so I have made up these characters. They just look like, and have the same names as Finn and Millie.

BACKGROUND:

Dallas Williams is an actor on Stranger Things. She got the info about the audition with credit to her best friend Millie Bobby Brown. She is the character "thirteen". Her and Eleven fight side by side and all of that. Anyways, Millie and Finn have been dating for about 1 year and 2 months. Dallas is pretty jealous about that because she has liked Finn since she got to set if she's being honest.
Dallas is also a model, singer, youtuber, and instagram famous, with a whopping 25 million followers.
She does weekly vlogs on YouTube, and the channel has 15 million subscribers, which is insane. She has a lot of famous friends, including Shane Dawson, James Charles, Jess Conte, Olivia Jade, the rest of the ST cast, the IT cast, The Dolan Twins, and even Jake Paul.

FACE CLAIM:

Loren Gray

AUTHORS NOTE:

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hello! I thought this would be a super fun idea and I really do hope you all enjoy. I really don't know how long this will be and I don't have a release schedule either bc i'm unorganized sooo. Bye!
-Em✌🏼