🎬|1

Dallas' POV:

I woke up and felt a little off. I ignored it and walked downstairs to eat breakfast at the free buffet.

When I got down there they all said "Hey Millie! Good Morning!" I played along with their stupid joke and said "Good morning everyone"

This is where I got confused.

Finn walked over to me and gave me a hug, which was normal because he's my best friend, but then, he kissed me.

I quickly pulled away and said "Woah, ok, the joke is over." Finn replied, "What? What joke?" Everyone else started laughing and I felt a wave of relief. I said "See, they know what's going on. I'm not an idiot Finn." Then, he said

"Millie, are you feeling ok? You're acting really weird. Go to the bathroom and splash some water on your face."

"What? I'm not Millie." I mumbled to myself as I walked to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe my eyes.

I am Millie Bobby Brown.

I sprinted up to my room. I took the stairs so that I didn't waste time in the elevator. It was at that moment when I ran into myself. Literally. Millie, or I guess I mean Dallas, was freaking out. Honestly so was I. I screamed, "This is just a dream, right."

"I hope so, I don't how how to be you!" Millie replied, may I add, also screaming.

We sprinted down the steps, both sweating, and looked at everyone.

"Ok, what is wrong with you two?" Caleb asked.

"Who am I?" I asked.

Everyone responded, "Millie." I screamed and so did Millie. We sprinted to the bathroom and came up with a game plan...

To be continued...