🎬beginning

"ELEVEN AND THIRTEEN TO STAGE 4 PLEASE" Matt Duffer yelled.

"YES SIR" Millie and I yelled back, while saluting. We walked in unison just like how they do in the army and that made Ross laugh at his brother, and us too. Millie and I get in position and put the blood capsules up our noses. We start laughing because the capsules decided not to work too fast. Mine started and they yelled action. Millie's followed about 5 seconds later and we shot the scene.

We finished shooting for the day and Finn came up to Millie and give her a kiss and said "You did great Mills." and she started blushing and said "You too Finnie the Pooh!" I hated to go through this. I had liked Finn since we first met at the Netflix event. I was in a show called "Just Ordinary?" Basically it's kind of like Hannah Montana but not as childish. It's more intense I would say. It's about a girl who is bullied a lot, but is a pop star that has sold over 10 albums. All of them had hit #1 on the Billboard Top 100. Basically a perfect life, kind of.

That's why I was at the Netflix event and when I met Finn we hit it off immediately and we became best friends. We still are, but I do wish we were dating. It's just Millie doesn't know, and neither does Finn. Millie is my BFF and I could never ever do that to her.

Matt, Ross and Shawn decided to invite the cast out to dinner, so we all carpooled to the restaurant and Millie and I started talking and she said, "Wow, Dallas I would love to be you for a day, become a YouTuber, have 25 million followers on Instagram, wow." and I replied, "Oh my God. I would love to be an Icon like you, everyone loves you. You have no idea."

We both started laughing and continued to eat dinner. It was really good pizza let me tell you that.

About an hour later, I headed to my hotel room and everyone else went to theirs. It was like 11:30 at this point so I was pretty tired. I went to bed at about midnight and fell asleep almost immediately.

Little did I know, so much was about to change.