🎬|2

"Ok," I said. "Here's what we're gonna do."

I explained the plan. Which was a set of rules.

1. Nobody finds out.
2. Especially the Duffers and Shawn
3. We act like each other.
    a. Dallas does weekly vlogs
    b. Millie has interviews
    c. Dallas has modeling shoots
    d. Millie is dating Finn. Keep up with it.
    e. Both need to keep up with Instagram
4. Film each other's characters.
    a. Thirteen is intense and has a loving heart.
    b. Eleven is loving and intense just like 013.
5. Live at each other's houses and use each other's clothes.
6. Try to follow makeup routines.
7. Do things as real as possible.
    a. At all costs

• • •

We finished eating and I was still in shock. I felt like I was gonna puke my guts out because I was so nervous.

I have to be Eleven

May I add the most iconic character on the show. Besides Mike, Dustin, Will and Lucas.

I'm freakin out man.

• • •

When we arrived at set. Shawn was yelling Millie's name. She wouldn't answer and I got really confused. Then Ross walked over and said "Funny joke Millie, let's go."

Today is gonna suck.

"Ok! Time for the Mileven kiss! Let's go ladies and gents!" Shawn yelled. "Millie! Finn! You guys ready?"

"Yes, Shawn." I said. Then it hit me, I was gonna be actually kissing Finn. Is it bad I was kinda super excited?

I gave Millie a look of assurance and she did it back. She probably was sad about not shooting this scene. She was looking forward to it.

"Action!"

We actually kissed. I'm so happy. He's so freaking adorable. After the kiss, Shawn yelled, "Cut!"

He looked up at me and kissed me again. I kissed back, and Millie, I mean Dallas, ran off set to my trailer. I told Finn I had to go and sprinted to my trailer. While I was walking in, I caught her passionately kissing my boyfriend, Blake.

"We're busy." Blake said.

"Dallas?" I said through gritted teeth.

"I'm being as real as possible." she glared at me.

"Millie just leave, ok?" Blake said.

At that moment I heard my heart shatter in my chest. I walked out crying. Luckily, Finn was there to comfort me. It's still kinda like having my best friend with me.

It was at this exact time I realized, nothing would ever be the same.

I could lose my best friend.

This sucks.