Chapter 5 (Lemons)

Arista Academy  

After Yukana and Ranko pick you up and when to a abandon class room. they put you down on a chair and got close to each other putting there breast together and giving you a sexy look. You blushed  and have a raging boner at the site of there wonderful girls.   

Y/n: 😳

Y/n: 😳

Yukana: oh Y/n-kun even your friend is happy to see us 💗, *looks at Ranko* is that right Ranko-chan.

Ranko: *smirking* you damn right Yukana, come baby let's us reward you for your bravery but since you saved Yukana from that perverted bastard she get to go first.

Yukana: Yay!!

You just sigh at the girls action well there wanted to reward you well can't say no to that especially your loving blondes.

Y/n: Okay i give *looking at Yukana* come here my fashion gal, let me gave you some sexually healing *smiling* 

Yukana didn't needed to be told twice, she just at you kissing you soon turn in make-out session, you turn Yukana around 

until her back was on your chest kissing her neck while your left hand was rubbing her breast as your right was figuring her womanhood as she moans. 

Y/n: Your so damn naughty Yukana-chan *you kiss her neck and bit her ear, as you continuing playing with her body* 

Yukana: *moan* oh Y/n-kun, i'm-i'm going to cum *you figure her even faster* i'm cumming!!!!

she eject her love juices on your hand as licking the juices off, you smile at Yukana as she panting form her climax 

Y/n: *smile* mmmm strawberries *Yukana grab your hand and lick her juices and smile at you*

Yukana: mmmm your right Y/n:-kun ❤️

She got up from your lap and went to one of the desk and bends over giving you permission to enter her temple.

Yukana: Y/n-kun can't take it anymore, i need you inside me *Shaking her ass waiting for you to enter her*

samile as you unzipped you pants and took out your cock jerking it near her pussy as you enter her Yukana moan and whimpering in pleasure, as you thrusting back and forth.

Y/n: Yukana-chan your so tight *grabbing her breasts playing  with her nipples*

Yukana: Y/n-kun oh please don't stop

she came again already but you kept going for 20 minutes you came inside of her and she screamed out of pure pleasure.with hearts in her eye.

Yukana: Y/n-kun *pant*healed *pant* healed me, my *pant* love, my sempai 💗💗💗

As you was done pound Yukana like a drum you at Ranko who was playing with herself as she watched you fucking her best friend from behind, rubbing her breast pinching her nipples figuring/rubbing her pussy as she for her turn.

walking towards her you pick her up and kiss her on lips you put about 5 minutes she starting panting as she was lifted up and put on the desk,  putting your cock inside her she moaned and you kept thrusting as Ranko whimpering.  

Ranko: ohhh, Y/n-kun your so fuckin amazing i love you 

Y/n: love you too babe *starts to thrust faster* 

Ranko: yes, oh god yes, fuck me, fuck harder baby 💗

Y/n: OK you asked for it 😈 *Thrusting Harder, Faster, and Rougher as her eyes rolled back in her head*

Ranko: that's it baby,make me your bitch!

Y/n: Who you belong too 

Ranko: You, i belong to you baby

You cum in her as she screamed in pleasure as she cums too Ranko was panting until she felt a something poking her asshole.

Ranko No!! y/n-kun wait!!! 0_0

Y/n: Sorry you said you wanted rough, and THAT'S exactly what you're going to get gorgeous 😈

Ranko just whimper 

You enter her ass and she screamed in pain and in pleasure and starts panting as her eye rolled the of her head once again and her tongue was out. 

Y/n: *grunts* Ranko-chan, i'm about to cum

Ranko: please cum inside of me, show me who i belong too darling

With one powerful thrust, you cum in her ass and she screamed in pleasure as her eyes had hearts in them. you pick her up and carrier her to a exhausted Yukana, putting Ranko next to her with hearts still in both of there eyes.  

you just look your beautiful girls scratch your hair thinking of what to do as you about to straight your selves 

Yukana/Ranko: *singing* ohhhhh Y/N-Kun 💗🎵 

you look and chuckled at the site the girl were still horny after all of that. 

Y/n mind: damn the girls are exhausted and there STILL want more. 😓 

Yukana: Sempai i still need healing *shaking her ass in the air*

Ranko: mmm me too darling *also shaking her ass*

Before any action was taking the door smashed open revealing the other girls

and boy are there pissed  

Yang: I knew my boyfriend sense were tinging 

Ino: How could your do that to Y/n

Lucy: Your Kidnapped him 

Katsuragi: I bet it was you ideal Ranko

Eli: So Shameful, doing this in the classroom and WITHOUT US TOO!!

Juliet: Your not going to get away with this

Lucoa, Kaho, Vert and Krista just glared

The girls started to argue    

Ranko: Shut up you whores we found him, we fucked him period

Yukana: And it was fantastic

The girls Stop then Juliet said

Juliet: now ladies, we all friends here and there planing of Y/n to go around

Y/n: Uhh girls

Ranko: Especially that big rod of his 

Katsuragi: Ohhhhhhh now i'm jealous 

The girl turned to you smiling loving , as you started to sweat 

Y/n: *gulp* uhhhhh hi Girls 😶

Yang/Lucy/Katsuragi: GET!!!! HIM!!!!!

they all dog piled on you as you were trying to escape but with no success, so you just let it happen as you pleasure all 12 girls as screams of pleasure was all in the halls of the school.

Again just another day in paradise for you.

=====================================================================

whoa another chapter for your guys i'll try to update but with my job demanding me, 

so i'll update the best i can

until then your take care