Chapter 13 (Lemons)

Hey Next Gens a new chapter

Enjoy

=====================================================================================

Walking towards the two blondes grabbing Helena and kiss her then Glynda earning you a moan from both of them as you walked to the couch and sat their like a boss.

Y/N: Come girls

Not needed to be told twice both sexy blondes crawled towards the couch grabbing your cock. Helena took hold of your shaft stroking it making you groan in her grasp. you then looked on as both of them leaned to the head and licked it.

Y/N: Fuck! 

You groaned from their tongues licking your shaft . Their tongues were so skilled and the way they worked in tandem. you then watched as they took turns taking it into their mouths.

Y/N Mind: WOW! they had done this act before i guess practicing with a dildo come in handling 

They giggled as they alternated with Helena holding your rod while Glynda sucked on it and then they would trade off.

Glynda: How's that feel, baby? *she asked stroking and fondling Your balls while Helena sucked you off. *Do you like our team effort? 💗

Y/N:*smirking*Why asked the question when you already know the answer. 

Glynda stroked you more while Helena sucked on your rod more before they felt it twitch as Helena removed her mouth as they began to lash their tongues out against it making you moan as you was close.

Helena: Go ahead baby *as she continued lashing her tongue with Glynda* Cum for us! 💗

You moaned loudly before shooting a huge load all over their faces with some getting in their mouths. They both moaned and licked what they could, but there was a lot.

Y/N: Damn that was great

Glynda: It takes a couple of blonde beauties like us to let that happen

She stroked your member seeing it was still hard, Helena saw as well. 

Helena: Guess it'll take us a while to make this beast to go down, well we have all time we need

Helena kissed you softly as you kissed back. you felt her tongue slid on your mouth as your battled for dominance. which Helena lost. 

Helena then raised her hips up as Glynda watched as she sunk her pussy down onto your cock making the principle moan out as she broke the kiss. looking at you with love in her eyes.

Helena:  Oh Y/N your so big 💗

Y/N:  *Grinning* And your so fucking tight Helena

Helena smile before she went up slamming herself down again as she cry out loudly before she started to bounce up and down on you dick.

Helena: Fuck! It's so big and thick! I can feel it deep in me! 💗

Helena shouted as she fucked herself on it harder you groaned from how tight she was and how fast she was going before you looked at her huge tits bouncing in front of your face. He always found them so delectable. you placed your face between them before you started to suck on her nipples and grope them with your hands.  

Helena: Suck them darling they're yours 💗

Helena moaned and screamed louder from this as Glynda watched rubbing herself turned on as the principle of the Arista academy was being fucking by this magnificent stud and she couldn't wait til it was her turn.