day 2/14

lisanna's p.o.v:

i swear if sting doesn't get lucy away from natsu, i'm falling in another person. or, i could spill lucy's secret.

i know a guy that can hack into things. i contacted him for me to type things on the school's website. i might have exaggerated a little. i wrote:

high school student, lucy heartfilia, is a model?!

okay, lucy isn't a model anymore. she was when she was younger, but since i exaggerated, her friends will kind of be mad at her for not telling them.

lucy's p.o.v:

it was now early morning and i awoke to a text. it was from natsu.

natsu: why didn't you tell me?

lucy: tell you what?

natsu: you're a model!

lucy: huh? who told you this?

natsu: look on the school website.

so i looked.

lucy: okay what the hell is happening! i was a model when i was a child, big deal! but the only person that i ever told was lisanna!

i stopped talking to natsu and dialed lisanna's number.

she picked up.

"what the actual hell do you think you're doing lisanna? this isn't funny." i yelled.

"it is funny watching your friends turn against you. i just had levy message me about you. and since i'm such a nice person, i told her some lies." lisanna said.

i ran across the room, put the phone on speaker, and got my laptop. i started recording audio.

"say that again, i didn't hear you." i said.

"i said that it's funny when you're friends are turning against you. your little friend, levy messaged me earlier, and since i'm such a good friend, i told her some lies. this little rumor should keep natsu away from you because you never told him this secret."

i finished the recording.

"well thanks lisanna, i'm very happy with what you did. but please, watch your back." i ended the call.

luckily, i learned how to hack myself. i took the recording and went on the school's website. this should be fun! i thought.

once i was done posting that onto the website, i sent the audio to natsu.

lucy: sorry i didn't tell you. i just don't like people asking me questions about it. but lisanna in this case went way too far. here's some proof that she was the one who put it up there.

i looked at the time. i had 10 minutes to get to school.

"shi-" i threw on some clothes, brushed my hair, brushed my teeth, and sprinted to school.

everyone was on their phones when i got there saying, "that's going a bit too far."

i peeped over someone's phone. it wasn't the website, it was an email. from someone anonymous. could someone be taking my side?

"that person who's on your side is us." i turned around to see natsu, levy, erza, juvia, and well, gray standing there.

"natsu sent us the audio and we knew what to do with it. we got your back, lu." levy smiled.

"thank you. so so much!" i hugged them all.