day 9/14

a/n
i'm the kind of person now that tries to upload everyday but i almost missed today.

lucy's p.o.v:
-

it was sunday now. i didn't want to do anything but laugh at what mira did yesterday. i love her already.

but, she told me that lisanna really doesn't have a thing for natsu anymore, she started liking bickslow again when they got back in touch. mira just told me that she wants to get rid of me. i chuckled as she said yesterday, "why would she though? i mean, you seem so kind,"

levy spent the night last night. it was now 10 am and she still hasn't waken up. the last time i slept over at her house, she smacked my face with a newspaper and said, "lUcy coMe oN! wAkE uP!" so i decided to do the same.

i grabbed the magazine that was sitting on the table. i curled it up and hit her with it yelling, "lEvy coMe oN! wAkE uP!"

she eventually woke up saying, "why the heck would you do that?" she asked.

"payback," i laughed.

levy rolled her eyes. "fine. anyways, i have to go, i have other people to worry about. call you later?"

"sure," i replied.

she grabbed her stuff and walked out the door. "talk to you later, lu!" she smiled and waved and walked out the door.

erza bought me a slice of strawberry cake, which is very rare because she would normally snatch it back, but she didn't. so i just decided to eat it and watch some netflix.

yes, at 10 am.

sting's p.o.v:
-

i guess the only way to get lucy away from natsu is to take her to sabertooth with me.

but she won't do it willingly, so i guess i'll have to kidnap her.

luckily, i'm basically the definition of a stalker, so i know where she lives.

i thought it would be to risky doing it now, so i decided to do it when she was asleep. at midnight.

i decided to call lisanna to tell her what i was about to do.

"hey sting," she said.

"lisanna, i'm following your instructions now," i replied.

"oh," she said. "what instructions?"

there was a long pause.

"lucy," i said. "she will be dead by tomorrow morning. i am going to kill her,"