Chapter Two:

We had conversations through the walkie talkie I gave her days ago, and as time passed I began to understand her attitude and personality that she herself doesn't know.

"So even though you're the only girl around, you still don't get out of place?" I then saw her push the mic button and her voice in a scratchy version rang on my gadget. "Nah, even people used to call me a lesbian for that."

I giggled. "That does sound weird though. I did notice you move unlike a girl should sometimes. You walk slouched."

"I don't care! Besides, I got used to it!" She didn't look angry like she should be, but she is serious.

~~~~~~~~

"Ron," I switched my vision from my food to my mom, who called me. "Isn't school due tomorrow?" Oh, geez. I almost forgot about that.

New school. New rules. New uniform. And new schoolmates meant strangers. And I hate strangers. And this is why I hate the move.

"Mum, I overheard Ron having a conversation with the girl next door!" My older brother chimed, and I felt that I turned pink in embarrassment. It disappeared after a milisecond when I noticed that my mum stopped eating when Rey mentioned 'girl next door', but she continued with a smile.

"That pale skinned girl next to us?" Eww. She is pretty, but her attitude is worse than her perfume. "What? That girl in the balcony mum!" Mum's eyes widened. Rey didn't seem to notice. "She's the one talking with Ron for days!" He was about to continue when he saw Mum giving him a cold stare.

His jolly face replaced to its opposite as he continued to eat, quietly this time. Mum might haven't noticed, but I saw her give a small smile; that same smile with a secret behind, reminding me of the day when I asked why I was adopted...

~~~~~~~~

This school was smaller than I thought it would be, but my classroom would be easier to find, if that's the case. I fidgeted on my uniform, composed of a white polo and brown khaki pants. I took a deep breath and continued. On the way through the campus...

"Hello!" A familiar high-pitched voice called behind and before I could look back, a hand tapped my shoulder and a female figure in a white blouse and knee-level blue skirt ran past me. Could it be...

She stopped, and spun her heel to reveal her face. "I knew it was you." I began, as she started pouting slightly and waved her hand in the air. "Pshaw, you always did!" Her hand grabbed my wrist as she dragged me to walk by her side on the way through the campus.

I then recognized the change in her outfit. She had her hair gathered up high on the back of her head and her black locks modified in a way to make it look more curly than it should be. "Your room?" I then snapped out. "W-What?"

It took me a while to register what she said. "I said wher-" "7-1." Oops... Didn't let her finish. I didn't really know she was gonna repeat what she asked me. But instead, Yna grabbed my wrist again, jumping in delight. "Ohmygosh!!! We're gonna be classmates!!!"

That made me relieved. Atleast I have someone I already know. I grinned. "That's great!" She then started running, not minding her backpack that was obviously full. Just how strong is this girl? She then looked on her shoulder, spotting me. "What are you waiting for? Christmas?" I giggled, and slightly shook my head. "Then let's go!"

TEN WEEKS LATER...

"And just who are you texting with, lover boy?" I jumped in surprise, and glared at her with a smile on my face. "Eyy, he's blushing!"

"Why you-" "Ahh!" She yipped, as I chased her and giggled at our own antics. It was always like this, getting caught in the act of getting close to my crush, Giara. And she teases me everytime she sees me do something about it.

It's just that Giara is really pretty: she's kind but timid-looking. And that's a good thing. Even her attitude is. Pale-skinned with straight, glossy, black hair, and a clip with a big white bow with gold spots. It was cute.

~Yna~

I wandered around the campus while it was our vacant time, and roamed around to find a place to sit. I was really focused on what I'm typing on my phone that I actually sat on someone's foot on the bench I subconciously picked.

I stood up in surprise, almost dropping my phone. A guy with a green ID holder (indicating that he was my grade) was lying on the bench, his face buried on a bright red cap on his head. When I stood up, he jolted awake in shock, his right hand removing his cap.

He glared at me. I crossed my arms. "Really, Winston? Do you really need to sleep there?" He just groaned. "Not my fault." He then lazily put back the cap on its previous position and went back to sleep.

I rolled my eyes. He's still as cold as always. And obviously, he still isn't sleeping. He's just trying to. I grabbed his left arm that was closest to me and shook him awake. "C'mon, wake up!"

"What's your problem?" he mumbled. Ha! Told ya. I actually wanted to annoy him, since I really liked doing that. Oh, did I mention that he's my classmate since grade school? So I kinda got used to it.

The thing is, I had a crush on him for like... Two years? But it disappeared ever since we started high school. I held my hips and slightly tilted my head. "My problem?" "Yeah."

"Hmm..." I put my index finger on my lower lip, faking a thinking position. "I wonder..." I then snapped my fingers. "Sarre. But there are no problems for me today."

"Then leave." He coldly said, his eyes broadening more than previous. Inside, I'm laughing. I really can't believe I'm talking to a guy that was out of my character.

I just can't help it! He really looks funny when he's pissed. I finally left, looking back while mumbling something that he couldn't hear. "I really think I still like you..."

~Ron~

A pair of arms hugged me from the back, and looked on my shoulder to see Yna smiling at me. "Just how bold are you?" She glared. "Don't you dare. I still know kissing is off-limits."

I chuckled. She quitted what she was doing with me and sat beside me. "So-" she smirked. Oh, boy. "How's it going with her." She emphasized the word 'her', and I felt like I flushed with fever and I couldn't help but smile from ear to ear.

Just great...

"Ayieeeeee!!! Tell me now!" she mocked, getting impatient. "Alright." I rolled my eyes in defeat.

~~~~~~~~~~

Just to mention that in my place, high school starts at seventh grade to twelvth grade so yeah, no middle school here.

And just a question, if someone wants to know anything about you, do you post it as a part of your story? And... Is it legal when free? Just askin, new here!