Chapter Four

~Ron~

I stared out the window as the others did... stuff. There's nothing much to do this day, since it's School Day for us. Trying up booths? This year's too boring.

I yawned. My eyes felt droopy, and the only thing I could do is take a nap. Just for an hour...

~Yna~

Chuckling, me and Giara went out of the ladies room after changing our clothes. We tried out the horror booth, and got spilled by red dye, so we needed to change.

"Did you actually scream?" Giara blushed. Seriously? Even though she is a girl, it would be really shocking for her to scream. It echoed through the whole booth!

"Someone held my wrist." she calmy said with a small smile. I giggled. Strange enough, but it's normal. "Alright," I headed towards our classroom. "I'll have some 'me time', need to finish-"

"A story?" she interrupted. I chuckled once more. We barely met for half a year and she knows me that well. "You know me, alright. See ya!" I waved as I went straight to the halls as she waved back and turned to the right.

I entered the room and sat on my respective seat, second armchair from the right. Reaching my bag, I pulled out the thick notebook that I always use and continued writing.

About half an hour later, I wrote 'The End' and out of boredom, noticed the long silence. I turned to Ronnell, in hope of starting a conversation, finding him asleep.

'Huh, I thought he was just lying his head on the armchair. How come I haven't noticed that?' I then leaned closer, looking at his peaceful face, to be honest. 'Heh, I would have a crush on him if he doesn't have those pimples. Hmm... He looks cute.'

So cute that I acted cute myself, resting my chin on my hands as I leaned my elbows on my lap. So do I like Ron?

Not really, but maybe a little percent of me does. The rest of that is for Winston. Maybe because I don't like someone for some obvious reason, and besides, he's my first crush.

And well, first love never dies...?

I snapped out and continued to look at Ron, still asleep. 'I won't get bored if  you're like that. I could look at you the whole day.'

I got drowned in thoughts that when he finally opened his eyes, I realized that we were a few centimeters away. We froze for seconds, both blushing in embarrassment. I covered the awkwardness by booping his nose. I then giggled.

We parted away, while he got up as I continued giggling that morphed into rapid chuckles. "What was that just now?" He frowned, blushing. Aww, was it that embarrassing? Not for me...

Nope.

"You were just soooo cuuuute! I can't resist looking at you!" I yipped, and he blushed harder. I chuckled. After some seconds, the redness on his face started to fade as he smirked. "How long?"

"How long??" I scoffed, and smirked. "Maybe I could look at you forever." The blush on his face deepened again, and I laughed harder.

~Ron~

I shouldn't be thinking like this, right? That she likes me? But then... I feel like there's something more than what she always do. "Yna?"

She looked at me and instantly stopped laughing. "Yeah?" Just as she looked at me, I felt empty. I was out of words. "D-Do y-you l-like me?"

She grew silent. That's when I just realized what I said. 'Shit! Shit! Shit-' I snapped out when I noticed her smile. I felt butterflies in my stomach and I felt it rise to my face.

It disappeared when she started to laugh. Plus pounding the armchair with her fist as her other arm held her stomach. "My gosh, you serious? Of course I like you!" My insides started to feel warm.

"I like all of you, right?" All my feelings started to fade, replaced by dismay. "No offense but it's not a big deal to me and..." I didn't hear anything as I was drowned to thoughts.

She doesn't like me...

She doesn't like me...

She doesn't like me...

What am I thinking?!!

"...it's not for you as well, right? Ronnell?"

D-Do I like-

"Ronnell!!!" My ears stung as she yelled. I covered them as I snapped back to reality. "What??!!" With that, she turned away. "Nevermind."

She slightly pouted, and walked out. I was left alone in the room, looking at the doorway. "Ronnell?" I turned around to see Eve, our classmate, entering the room through the door at the back.

"You ok?" I wandered my eyes in confusion, and realized that I was staring at nowhere for about five minutes just before.

"Umm... Yeah, I'm good." Gosh, that was embarrassing. But I still know that something got worse than this...

We froze for seconds, both blushing in embarrassment.

"You were just soooo cuuuute!"

"D-Do y-you l-like me?"

"I like all of you right?" All my feelings starte to fade, replaced by dismay.

D-Do I like-

"Hey," a hand waved in front of me, and when it disappeared from my sight, I saw Eve again. 'How did she get here?'

"You're doing it again." I blushed. "Ooh..." She smirked. "It's a girl, eh?" The hotness on my face felt warmer.

'A girl? Really?'

"W-What? O-Of course not!!!" If I was thinking about Giara, I could've said yes to you! That's when it clicked. It shouldn't be like this...

I like Giara... It's final... But everytime I think about Giara, Yna always replaces her position... "I-I don't know." Eve cocked her head. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I like someone else but I always feel something about this girl..." I stopped in my tracks when she patted my shoulder. "I guess it's for you to find out." And with that, she went back to her own business.

It left me thinking... Who really owns my emotions? Was it... I stood up from my seat. Wait-no.

I pulled my hair. It's getting all confusing, one thought contradicting another. With all of these, I didn't know what to believe.

It's really hard when your heart and mind think differently; they're all mixed up that you don't realize the difference.

You don't realize the truth and I'm afraid that I might have the wrong choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yow, waszup?

Just to tell you that I'm switching to third person mode for the rest of the story... Unless I'm required to portray the character's mind.