01:00

"i don't get why my mom's getting me a babysitter tonight." taehyung huffed slamming his locker door shut.

"it's cause you're a kid!" baekhyun started laughing when a slap to the back of the head silenced him. "see you even act like a child." he massaged his throbbing scalp.

"i don't get why i need one, i'm 19 years old." the two boys strolled down the crowded hallways.

"well at least it'll be that hot one right?" baekhyun winked and stuck out his tongue. "what's her name again?"

"an hae-rin. she's cool, but she's older than me." the brunet fixed his hair while they exited the college.

"just cause she's older doesn't mean you can't bang her." the elder nudged taehyung on the side, quickly ducking under the latter's incoming punch.

he sighed as he watched baekhyun skip away towards his parents' car. he was 20 and still couldn't drive, and taehyung made fun of him for that. all the time too.

even though he was often annoyed that he still had a babysitter, he never complained about an hae-rin. she was pretty and often went out to party with taehyung when they were together.

taehyung quickly reached his house and he could hear his parents upstairs getting ready for their next dinner meeting with some important people. the brunet placed his bag down and started heating up some leftover japchae, his personal favourite.

after he was done, he went up so his room, both his mother and father giving him a quick kiss on the cheek before continuing to get ready. he wanted to start early on his studies, mostly so he could go party with hae-rin when she arrived.

an hour and a couple minutes passed and taehyung fell onto his bed after completing his work. he smiled to himself wondering where the two would go this time. maybe a bar, or a club, or a-

"taehyung, the babysitter's here, please come downstairs and introduce yourself." his mother's voice brought him back to reality.

"what does she mean 'introduce myself'?" he quickly changed out of his uniform. "i've seen hae-rin many times."

the brunet trekked down the stairs with a yawn, pulling down his shirt when he reached the bottom of the stairs. "hey, hae-rin, how are-"

"taehyung, meet jeon jungkook, your new babysitter."

taehyung met eyes with the new babysitter. the new babysitter who wasn't an hae-rin. the new babysitter who was a man.

"my new what."

☆゚.*・。゚

hi everyone!!
here's the first chapter for 18+!
there's some steamy steamy stuff coming your way! ;))