Daddy

Regina walked up to her bedroom, she took a shower and change clothes into a school girl uniform. She sent a text to her Daddy.

Once she was done she sat patiently on her queen sized bed and was waiting for her daddy to get home.

Emma walked in the house and she knew that her baby girl was waiting  for her. She received a text from her baby that she was sad and had been a bad girl. Emma took her time in the kitchen and even in the bathroom. Once she was done she got up to their special room where her baby was waiting.

"Babygirl what did you do that makes you a bad girl?" Emma asked her but the brunette didn't want to face her so she just mumbled the words.
"I can't hear you Gina, use your words and speak up" Emma said in a serious tone witch made the brunette winch "Robin came and visit me today at my office, he wanted to get back together but I told him I was not intrested Daddy I only want you" she said looking up at the blond "and what happened next" she asked her "he kissed me but i pushed him away, I told him that I was seeing someone else and he got mad at me and said that I belonged to him" Regina said refusing to look at the blond.

Emma stood there with a very pissed off look on her face, she did not expect Robin to force himself on Regina.. her Regina that she loved. Hearing her say that her girlfriend belongs to him made her blood boil.

She walked over to the woman and kissed her hard on her lips. She pushed her on the bed so her back was on the mattress. Emma was furious now.. hearing the words that her girlfriend got kissed by someone else but her got her to see red.

"You do not belong to him, you belong to me" she said with a growl "yes daddy just you, I only want you, I love you daddy" the brunette answered back desperately Emma took off her robe and stood there naked with her cock stiff  in front of  her babygirl. Regina just laid there spreading her legs open "come daddy, I want you inside of me, I'm so wet daddy" without a word Emma crawled onto the other woman.

She took her cock and entered her baby's pussy so hard that Gina Yelp, she ignored the other womans soft crys. She just pumped her cock in her babys tight pussy "aaahh Daddy your fucking me so hard, daddy I only want you and not him, please daddy give it to me harder" she begged and it only made Emma thrust harder and faster, she loved it when her babygirl moaned and screamed into her ear. She could not help but get even more harder.

"Your mine, no one else but mine, your body, pussy and mind they all belong to me" Emma whispered into Regina's ear witch made the brunette even more wet "yes daddy.. oh.. daddyy..more.. i want more" she moans out loud.

"Babygirl I'm gonna cum in your pussy.." she pump harder and let her cum inside her pussy "aahhh daddy.. your cum is so hot and filling me up" regina screamed out. Emma continued to fuck her baby until she blacked out.

Regina's eyes opened up after 10 min seeing her daddy looking at her "hey babygirl you okey?" Her daddy asked softly and she just nodded "Daddy I'm still wet.. I wanna ride" witch made Emma hard again "well then babygirl come and take a ride" Emma laid on the bed and Regina moved to sit on top of her, she took her daddy's cock and slide down with her pussy making her daddy moan.

"Oh babygirl your so tight.. so good... mmm.. make daddy come baby" Emma said moaning every thrust she made when her baby rides her harder and harder. Regina could not help herself she just continued to ride her daddy's cock and she screamed when she came and  coated her daddy's cock with her cum and her daddy came and filled her"

When Regina just collapsed onto Emma "you will always be mine Regina, no matter who comes and tries to come between us" the blond said and Regina just smiled at her "you are my true love Em, I will always belong to you and no one else" she kissed Emma's abs all the way to her lips "I love you my love".

Regina rested her head on Emma's chest and fell asleep. Emma held on to her girlfriend until sleep took her.