Christmas

It's Christmas and today was the day im getting married, i should be happy but im not. I feel like im choking. I want to get out of here. I don't want to marry Killian, i know that now. I want Regina but she left cause she couldn't stand seeing me marrying somone else.

You see, Regina and i had an affair behind Robin and Killians back, on and off for the last 3 years. One day after i spent the night with Regina she confessed to me that she was in love with me and i just blew her off. I told her that Killian propposed and i accepted. I could see in her eyes that she was in pain. 

She left 5 months after that. She broke up with Robin Hood, stating the reason is that she does not love him and that her heart belongs to someone else. She left all her things to Henry and Henry alone, she did explain to him why she left and not to tell anyone the reason. I know the fact that i am that reason cause he blames me for her leaving the town. 

It's been almost 2 years since she left and now im sitting here in a room waiting for my wedding to start. I felt ill and all i wanted to do was to run away. I want to find Regina and get her back, tell her that i made a mistake and that she is my one true love. My soul mate.

The door opend and my mother walked in. "Emma hunny, you look so beautiful" when she said that i coulden't hold it anymore. I just started to cry. My mother came up to me with and gave me a hug "oh baby girl don't cry, everything will be alright. You will be married to the love of you're life" she said and i just nodded and tried to calm myself down.

It was finally time for me to walk down the aisle and my father was by my side. He smiled at me and whispered calming words in my ear. Once we stood in front of Blue he gave my hand away to Killian who just stood there with a very huge smile on his face. "You look very beautiful Emma" he said and all i could do was just to nodd my head.

When Blue asked the guest if there was someone who thought that we were making a mistake i secretly hopped that Regina was gonna burst thrugh the door and tell me that i was making the biggest mistake of my life but to my disappointment everyone was quiet.

Before Blue could continue Henry stood up "you can't do this Ma, you know that Hook is not you're soul mate" he said loudly making everyone look at him and as if that was a signal Regina burst in through the door "EMMA DON'T" she screamed out running towards us. I coulden't help but smile at her "Regina why the hell would you tell Emma that? what's wrong with you? can't you let anyone be happy for once" Killian said looking mad at her and Regina and i could do was stare at each other.

This cause people to start fussing and talk out loud so my parent's made everyone quiet and looked at us "Regina what's the meaning of this? disturbing my daughters wedding" my father said. Regina walked towards me with a smile "you are making a mistake if i would allow you to marry this pirate without a fight" she said looking at me " i never stop loving you Emma" she continued making everyone gasp and in chock " i have loved you since the day you came to this town. At first i tried to ignore the feelings cause i coulden't belive that the Savior and Princess is my soul mate and true love, but then that night happend and i knew that it was right. You and me are soul mates Emma and i know that you are scared to admit it but that's okey cause im here. I be strong for the both of us and i will always protect you. I love you Emma, please don't throw us away" she said with pleadding eyes. 

"Emma is this true? what she is saying? is it true that you have feelings for her" Killian asked me with a angry voice.  I on the other hand just smiled at her "yes.. it's all true" was all i could say and Killian was pretty mad at me now. "YOU.. ALL THIS IS YOUR FAULT" he screamed lauching himself at her but before he could touch her a flash of gold hit him and he flew across the aisles.

Everyone just gasp and  was now wondering what the hell it was and when everyone looked at Regina there was a toddler standing beside her and everyone just got quiet and looked at them. The toddler just smiled and clapped her hands "mommy bad man" she said with her little voice pointing at Killian and Regina just smiled at her "yes princess, he is a bad man for trying to hurt mommy" she cooed her and i was still speachless. The little girl looked exactly like me when i was a little girl exept that she had the same hair color as Regina.

"MOM, HOPE" Henry said walking towards them and the little girl just giggled "Hen..ryyy" she said rasing her arms for him to take her from her mothers arms. "Regina what is the meaning of this?" my mother asked her. Regina smiled looking at her then my father and me "she is the main reason i left town, i was pregnant with Emma's baby. We didin't talk after that night even though i wanted to you were always away with the pirate and refused to answer my calls. I took that as a hint and left town. Only Henry knew where i was and why i left" she said with a sad voice and it made me regretted my choices. "Im sorry Regina, i was so confused and so scared about everything. It broke me when you left without a word but i guess that's on me since i did not want to talk to you and now seeing her and you.. it brakes my heart even more cause i was a coward and didin't want to open my eyes until it was too late" i said crying.

Regina cup my face and kissed me "it dose not matter anymore baby, we are back if you want us" she said and all i could was just nodd with tears running down my eyes "i love you Regina Mills" i said and we kissed.

After everything happening at the church everyone went to Grannys. Even if there were no wedding everyone still had to eat something and there was free food. My parents and i followed Regina and the kids to her house. Once there i went to change cloths and Henry was playing with Neal and Hope.

"So.. we have a granddaughter" my mother said smiling at Regina "yes, you do and she and Henry are my everything" she said smiling, looking at them with loving eyes.  

"So how come you just chose to come now?" My father asked her. Regina sigh "Henry begged me to come home. He want's us to fix things so we could be a family" she said "but I don't know if that will ever happen cause even if I want to be with Emma I can't" she looked at me and I was dumbfounded "why?" I asked her with tears crawling out "cause you don't trust or believe in our love and I don't want to worry about you changing your mind everytime you get scared and run away" she said looking at me with sad eyes and I don't blame her for feeling that way.

"I want us to work things out, I promise you I won't run away from our problems this time. I promise that I will be honest with you from now on. Cause I know I'm not only hurting you but I'm hurting our children too" I pleaded with her "please stay with me, give me a chance to prove my love for you" I said with  tears running down my eyes.

"I think your mother and I should go home so you two can figure things out. It's really nice to have you back home Regina" my father said looking at her "and I would love to get to know my granddaughter better" my mother pitch in.

Regina just smiled at them "of course, we can have dinner during the week" she said to my mother. With that my parents left with Neal and Henry.
Regina went upstairs with Hope to her new bedroom.

We both said our good nights to our princess and walked down to the kitchen.

We talked half the night and came to an agreement that we would try and give us an relationship but in a slow pace.