47

lucas

when we finally got our bubble tea drinks, we sat on a table right beside the window. i pulled a chair for hyejin, but yuta suddenly sat on it. and then hyejin sat beside him, i just sighed quietly and sat on the other side.

"so, how did you two met?" yuta asked, furrowing his eyebrows, as he sipped on his chocolate flavored bubble tea. i smiled, and looked at hyejin. "we met each other on a balcony, and we just started talking to each other"

"since there are only old people in every single room. he was lonely, but i came" hyejin chuckled, i smiled at her laughs. i glanced at yuta, who was just blankly nodding his head.

"wait, but hyejin why aren't you at school though?" yuta looked into her eyes. "since you're out of that hospital, we can finally go around like a normal family. me, you and somi" yuta grabbed her hands, and i had no idea why i felt uncomfortable around them.

"ah, about that" she bit her lips. "doyoung said i could skip school, for a few weeks..." she said, and i knew why doyoung said that. i was the one who begged him to make her skip school. to be with me, only with me.

"why?" yuta asked her a question again. "doyoung wanted me to spend time with lucas...." hyejin said, she looked at me with a confused face. "i don't know why" she said.

yuta and hyejin looked at me, and my heart started to beat fastly. "uh...." was all i could get out of my mouth. hyejin shrugged her shoulders, and placed a hand on yuta's head.

"but you're always welcome to come with us..." she smiled, my heart broke. "also somi" she added, and my heart broke more.

"nice~" yuta smirked, and chuckled afterwards. i frowned, and bit on the straw. i looked down with disappointment and sighed.

when minutes passed, i felt so invisible. they were almost just talking to each other, and pretended like i wasn't here at all. they talked about their past, their happy past, that was what they said. and i felt like i knew nothing, i did, i did knew nothing.

i am no one compared to him, because yuta is her bestfriend.