65

hyejin
three days left

when the door opened, i saw lucas with that beautiful smile again. he quickly pulled me into a hug, and lifted me as he closed the door with his feet by kicking it.

"lucas, put me down" i chuckled, patting his head. when he finally put me down, i breathe out and looked up at him.

"chenle and the others wants cupcakes again, so would you help me? i don't wanna burn the house down, or taeyong would kill me. also they are coming soon" lucas laughed nervously, i giggled at his cuteness and pinched his cheek.

"sure" i said, and ruffled his hair. he already went inside the kitchen, while i stayed to take off my shoes. once i did it, i quickly ran inside the kitchen and surprisingly the ingredients were already ready. "woah so prepared huh?" i said.

"okay, first of all we'll make like the basic cupcake" i said like a teacher, as i walked towards the counter top where all the ingredients were. i placed my palms down the counter top, and looked up at him. but he disappeared.

"lucas?" i spoke, then i felt a slight wind touched my hair. i looked back, and saw lucas. he flinched when i saw him, but after that he let out a small giggle. "okay just keep going" he said, as he made me face the other way.

"mkay" i said, i pulled out my phone and went to the app "youtube". after that i searched for how to make cupcakes. when i pressed a video, i started to watch it first. "okay let's watch this together" i said to lucas, but he didn't answered back.

i ignored, and continued watching.

but something disturbed me.

lucas wasn't even paying attention.

i felt his hands snaked around my waist, so he back hugged me. his heavily breath touched my shoulder skin, and goosebumps decided to pop out. his lips brushed on my collar, and i hyejin tried not to panic and act normal.

"l-lucas...." i stuttered, and gulped. he hushed me, and continued what he was doing.

his lips traveled around my shoulder, i felt his arms wrapping upwards my stomach. and mouth slid up to my neck, that moment he started it. he started kissing them, and slightly sucked at my skin. not too hard, not to light, but normal.

"lucas, what are you doing?" i asked, stupid question. i already know what he was doing.

"focus on baking" he said, that time his lips touched my jawline. his lips brushed my jawline, and the more he does it, the more i get goosebumps. i shut my eyes for a second, and snapped out of it.

"lucas!" i said, and faced him. our body slammed each other, and lucas' eyes opened when he realised i faced him. he stared at my eyes for a few seconds, and then he continued doing his thing.

his hands snaked down my thighs, he grabbed them tightly and lifted me up. he placed me down the counter top, and breathed out. his body was between my legs, that were spreaded. he looked up at me, and cupped my face with his giant hands. without any hesitation, he crashed his lips into mine.

when our lips met, the world fell apart.

he kissed me more, and more like he wanted something back. i knew what is was, so i gave him what he wanted. i kissed back, and then the world even fell more apart. only me and him left, with this beautiful scene.

i knotted my fingers in his hair, and melted my body against his. i felt a tingling sense wherever he touched me. then his tongue darted, to meet mine. first i was startled at that action, but then i got used to it. we were so close, i could feel the heat of his body warm on mine.

soon it became harder to kiss, because he was smiling and so i was.

then our lips disconnected to each other, i could feel my lips were shaking a bit. wanting to stay with his. "you kissed back" he chuckled, same goes to me.

"where's our cupcakes" we heard that high pitched voice, that belonged to chenle. we glanced at the door, and saw him walking in along with the others.

mine and lucas' eyes dilated, seeing them that they're back made our heart beat fast. i quickly hopped of the counter top, and gulped. me and lucas stood still, staring at them who also stared back. we both hoped they didn't see anything, or maybe thought of something we might have done that we actually did.

"you guys haven't even started yet?" chenle whined, and pouted as he walked towards us. looking at the ingredients that were placed on the counter top. "yeah, we were kind of like...." lucas looked at me, and back at chenle again. "busy" he said.

"aww man, well can we help?" chenle asked, looking up at us. "no no, chenle you promised me to play tekken. let them do the work" jisung said coldly, as he headed to the living room, i already heard the opening song of tekken.

"aw man....." chenle muttered, and apologized at us as he joined jisung.

ten, jungwoo and johnny walked to us and stared. "sure you guys were busy" ten winked, and i never been embarrassed my whole entire life. i bit my lips, seeing them smirk and they seem like they knew what happened made me blush madly.

"shut up" lucas said, chuckling. then he looked at me, and smiled slightly. "anyways let's continue shall we"

[i went home, cuz i felt sick and i didn't presented on my biology presentation ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)]