Chapter 13

Once the elevator doors opened in front of you, you were greeted with quite a scene. Wesker's back faced you, Sheva was on the ground writhing in pain, Jill had Chris on the ground, grabbing him by his arm and twisting it hard, the pain evident on his face.
You quickly moved out of the elevator, taking shelter behind a pillar wall thick enough to hide your body, leaving you watching from the corner.

"Jill, Come on! It's me, Chris! Snap out of it!" Chris yelled towards Jill, but no look of resistance changed on her stern face.

"Nice move, Chris." Wesker approached the two, shaking his head slightly. "But now that your 'partner' has arrived," he emphasized the word slightly, "I'll leave you two to catch up." He turned away from the two towards the elevator. Jill twisted his arm more, forcing a scream from Chris's mouth as her knee dug into his neck, his feet digging into the ground underneath him.

"Come on, Jill! Get yourself together! Wake up! Jill Valentine!"

Her pale eyes began to falter, the glassy sheen that always seemed to cover them quickly faded, revealing the eyes of a struggling confused woman. "Chr... Chris..." she struggled to speak, quickly breaking her grip on his arm and backing away, shaking her head from confusion and shock.
"Jill..." you breathed, watching from your hiding place as Wesker turned around, taking notice of Jill's actions.

"Remarkable! Still resisting at such an advanced stage." Wesker looked down at his phone, the screen and keyboard pulling apart to reveal a series of hidden buttons, controlling Jill's device. "Commendable, yet futile."
The next button he pressed sent Jill screaming out, back arching in agony before falling onto her knees, panting really hard as a series of shockwaves spread throughout her body.

"No more time for games Chris, I've got work to do. Have fun watching Jill suffer." He walked towards the elevator, the doors closing shut before Chris had a change to get inside himself. "Wait! What did you do to her!?"
You quickly approached out of your hiding place, startling Chris in the process. Sheva got up on her feet towards Chris's side, seeing the state Jill was in. "(Y/N), what did he do to her!?" Chris demanded, looking at you for answers. Before you could respond, Jill let out another painful cry, lifting her upper half off the ground as her hands quickly traveled towards her collar. Both hands grabbed ahold of the fabric as she tore it open, exposing the burning hot device blinking red due to overheating. She fell back over, taking a moment before glaring up at the three of you, panting hard with an evil glare in her eyes.

"What's that on her chest?" Sheva pointed her gun forward, staring at the red insect looking machine with confusion. "It's the reason she's like this." You told them, noticing how her glare was mostly directed towards Chris and Sheva, as if you weren't there in her eyes.
"We have to get it off her."

Jill lifted her hand, gesturing with two fingers to approach her before turning around quickly, jumping into the air off the balcony.
Chris and Sheva headed down the steps, leaving you up above to watch the fighting. Jill's moves appeared more quicker and faster than ever before, dodging Chris's first attempts to grab ahold of her by either kicking or punching him away.

Similar actions were done to Sheva, the same kicking and punching reflexes. But Sheva seemed to have gotten the upper hand on a particular blow when Jill attempted to pin her arms together, causing Sheva to climb up her body quick and secure her legs around Jill's head, leaning back and tossing the woman backwards with a cry towards the ground.

Jill layed on the floor appearing unresponsive for a moment, giving Chris the perfect opportunity to loom over her, gripping the mind control device with his fingers. As soon as he attempted to tug on it, it began to flash red, releasing a shockwave into Jill's body. The woman quickly grabbed ahold of his forearms, using her legs to lift him over her entire body and send him flying backwards towards the ground.