Chapter 3: Truth or Dare?

"Okay,  I'll start. " Pidge said.  "Allura,  truth or dare? "

   "Truth! " Allura replied cheerfully.

  "Do you have a crush on anyone?  If so,  who? "

  Y-yes?  I like... do I have to? "

"Yes." Everyone replied.  Lance was looking at her expectantly.  Obviously me!  Lance thought.  Allura looked at Shiro in the eyes.  Shiro was looking down,  but he knew Allura was watching him.

  I.... I like S-Shiro. " Allura finally said.  She was blushing  so much,  she looked like Keith's jacket.  Keith's ugly jacket! Lance smirked.  Then realised that no one had said a word,  they were all looking at Allura.  All except Keith,  who was staring at Lance.  Shiro and Allura were looking at each other,  blushing madly.  Lance turned to look at Keith,  who was still looking at him.

  " What are you are looking at? " Lance questioned.

  Nothing,  what are you smiling at? " Keith shot back.

Lance realised he was still smiling.  "Whatever" They both said at the exact same time.

"Oh!  Uhm...  Hunk!  Truth or dare?" Allura asked,  still blushing.

  "Dare!"

"I dare you to bake us all cookies! "

"Will do! " Hunk said as he was leaving the room.

"Thank you, princess! " Lance cheered.

The game was paused,  leaving everybody waiting.  Lance was doing bicycles in the air,  Keith was on his phone,  Shiro was doing push ups,  Allura was talking to the mice,  and Pidge was on their laptop.

Finally Hunk was here.

"KNOCK,  KNOCK,  KNOCK,!!!  Girl Scout Cookies!!! " Hunk said in an high pitched voice. Pidge giggled. 

  " We don't want any! " Keith shouted back.  Hunk opened the door and everyone started laughing.

  Lance looked at Keith and Keith looked back.  " Eres mi océano entero. "

"What does that mean? " Keith asked a little confused.

"NOTHING! " Lance said back quickly.

"Okay everyone dig in,  let's get back to the game. " Hunk said while sitting next to Shiro.

" Lance,  truth or dare? " Hunk questioned.

"Dare! " Lance replied.  Little did he know,  that choice would change his life. Hunk thought for a moment,  then smirked.  He whispered something to Pidge,  who bounced in delight and giggled.

" I dare you to go up to the person  you think is the hottest,  and sit in their lap. " Hunk said,  earning a couple high fives from Pidge and Shiro.

Hmm.  Not Hunk or Pidge,  not ShiroAllura will hurt me if I sit in her lap.  NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!  I have to sit in Keith's lap!  Why!? Lance thought.  He felt heat rise to his cheeks,  and everyone was looking at him confused.

                                                                      ********************

Keith felt like he was going to die!  His heart was beating so fast,  he thought it was going to explode! 

  Lance got up and sat on his lap.  HE THINKS I'M HOT!? 

Pidge and Allura squealed excitedly.  Lance turned around and most likely noticed the surprised look on Keith's face.  They both were blushing.  Keith,  trying to ignore the fact that Lance's back is pressed against his chest. 

"You think I'm hot? " Keith whispered in Lance's ear,  making Lance shiver.

Lance said something that Keith couldn't make out.

"What? "

"NOTHING! " Lance suddenly yelled turning back around.  Everyone looked at them.  Lance"s blush deepened.  Keith wrapped his arms around Lance's waist.  Lance froze and then stiffly turned around.

" Keith!  What the quiznack are you doing!? "He whispered. He's blushing even more and Keith thought he was going to explode.  Apparently Shiro heard Lance.

" Lance!  Language! " Shiro scolded.

"Do you want to fall off? " Keith whispered back to Lance,  ignoring Shiro.

" Ugh!  Hunk how long do I have to sit here!? "

"Until I say. " Hunk replied smugly.  Lance shifted on Keith.

" I'm kinda enjoying this. " Lance mumbled.

" WHAT!? " Keith yelled.  Pidge burst out laughing,  hearing the whole entire thing.

"NOTHING!  I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!! " Lance whined.

here's Lance as a girl 😉