That Noise (Heres the smut you nasty animals ❤️)

Lance pulls Keith into a soft kiss and at first it feels like Keith is hesitating. But then he feels his soft yet chapped lips start to move against his own. Lance lets out a low hum against his lips, feeling Keith melt against his chest and become putty just from his presence. Lance gently bites Keith's bottom lip lightly and he feels the boy shudder against him as he parts his lips and Lance slips his tongue past. Keith runs his hands up and down Lance's back, feeling his warm sun-kissed skin.

Keith feels goosebumps rise up on his pale skin as he feels Lance's warm hand worm it's way up his shirt and he arches his chest into his touch, craving it like a drug. He's never wanted something so much in his life. This would scare him if it weren't for the constant 'Lance, Lance, Lance' clouding his mind.

Lance's lips are gentle and sweet as it trails down to his neck, leaving wet kisses and soft, purple bruises. Keith's breathing starts to get heavy as his neck receives the attention and he lets out a soft moan as Lance swipes his tongue over his pulse. He lets out a sharp gasp as he feels teeth sink into it which causes Lance to laugh quietly with pride. Keith doesn't know if he wants to punch him or fucking ravage him at this point.

Keith helps Lance maneuver his pants off by lifting his hips off the bed and he starts to tug on his pants as well. He raises his brows as the boy gives him a cocky smirk, letting out a small chuckle. He doesn't understand why Lance smirks at him like that until the pajama pants get removed and he feels his eyes widen. Holy shit, is it even normal to be that big? He should be arrested because goddamn, that should be illegal. Keith hears Lance snicker above him and he realizes that he's been staring for a good two minutes but before he tries to makeup an excuse, Lance suddenly rolls his bulge against his own. He lets his head fall back, letting out a pleasured gasp before rolling his hips back each time, creating a slow rhythm.

After about a good five minutes of just making out and grinding, Keith's sure he's going to lose it. "Lance- if you don't fucking FUCK me right now, I will cut off your dick and feed it to your cow." He mutters, earning a laugh from Lance.
"Is that a threat or a promise, sweetheart?" He purrs into his ear, that same fucking smirk on his face.
Keith grits his teeth "That doesn't even make se-" he gets cut off as he suddenly feels air hit his throbbing member. He hisses through his teeth before feeling a warm hand wrap around his base. Keith instinctively bucks his hips up into the boy's hand and is about to say something when Lance just shoves his fingers into his mouth. Now normally, Keith would be pissed. But just the forcefulness of it was actually...kinda hot. There's also no lube in space so either way, he'd have to deal with it. Keith sucks around the digits gently, slicking them up with his saliva. After a bit, Lance pulls them out the pale boy's mouth and slowly pushes his middle finger in, stopping when he gets to the second knuckle. He wiggles it around a bit and oh..well look at that. Keith is already loose. Lance slowly looks up and smirks at him "Well, well, well, Keithy~. When did you have the time to play with yourself, hm~?" He purrs to him in his cocky voice, pushing his finger in fully.

Keith throws his head back and squirms slightly. Lance's fingers felt way better than his own. They reach places Keith wasn't able to get. He blushes deeply at his words "F-Fuck you." He whispers and he rocks his hips back slightly, letting out a small noise.

Lance chuckles and grins "Nah i'm the one in charge, Mullet." He moves his finger at a quick pace, biting his lip as he watches the walls of his hole basically just swallow his finger.
Keith rolls his eyes "Call me that again during this and I'll leave." He mutters and then arches his back slightly, his eyes fluttering shut. "Fuck that feels good.." Keith says breathlessly. He barely hears Lance's hum of acknowledgment. He smiles a bit to himself as Lance pushes in his index finger and he moans softly, rolling his hips. "I'm not going to fucking break, just do all three."
Lance scoffs "Geez, so pushy. You won't be being a brat once you get to know my other side~" he purrs and wiggles his eyebrows before slamming in the third finger, making Keith groan out. "This what you want? Huh?" He smirks when Keith only makes noises as he crooks his fingers and hits his prostate. "That's what I fucking thought, brat." Lance says, making Keith whine in pleasure.

After a few minutes of absolutely wrecking Keith with his fingers, Lance pulls them out and waits for him to calm down. He rubs his thighs soothingly, whispering comforting words with a gentle, loving smile. Lance wraps Keith's legs around his waist and he sets his forehead against his. "Tell me when you're ready, okay? It'll pinch at first but it'll feel better." He says softly. He gets a confused look when Keith chuckles.
"I know. I have a toy." Keith smirks at him, watching Lance's cheeks turn red. "But then again, you're not nearly as fucking big as what I used.. not to raise you're already huge ego."
Lance gapes "Wh-!! Where did you even get one!? We're in space for fuck's sake!"
Keith laughs gently "For some reason Altean vibrators are about the same as human ones. Just more intense settings and more futuristic. Now fuck me already, asshole."

Lance shakes his head with a smile before slowly pushing into the other. "What the hell..you're still tight? I practically fisted you, earlier."

Keith groans and arches his back slightly "Three fingers aren't fisting, Lance, and you look about as big as a fist. Now please shut up. I don't wanna have to gag you." He bites his lip and flutters his eyes shut again, ignoring Lance's small 'mm~kinky' reply. He digs his nails into his back slightly. He soon says he's adjusted and he falls limp as Lance pulls all the way out. Keith whimpers and clenches around nothing, feeling completely empty.. but then Lance just slams back in, making Keith's mouth drop open. He lets out a loud moan on each thrust and Lance just keeps going faster and faster, soon pulling his legs over his shoulders. Keith feels Lance somehow go deeper and hits his prostate dead on on each thrust. He lets out screams of constant 'uh's and he's pretty damn sure the whole castle can hear him by now. And Lance seems to be enjoying that.

Lance wraps a hand around Keith's length again and starts to jerk him along with his quick, hard pounds, making him scream louder. Damn, his throat will definitely hurt after this. He's obviously the loud one in bed. Lance lets out small grunts and groans every now and then, them becoming more frequent as he feels a tight, hot coil form in his stomach. Keith feels almost embarrassed from how less noises Lance was making compared to his own. Keith mutters a small 'I'm close' right before he suddenly spills into Lance's hand and on their chests and stomachs. "Goddamn, Keith." Lance mutters before pulling out and jerking off quickly, eventually releasing over Keith's stomach, painting it. Lance pants heavily as he flops down beside him.

After they've both caught their breath, Lance pulls Keith against his chest and kisses his forehead.

Keith soon looks up at him "I think they heard me."

Lance raises his brows "Oh wow, really?" He laughs.