Chapter 7: Empty Stomach

Lance's POV

Lance walks out of the blue lion's hangar,  closely followed by Keith.  That went well.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" Lance stops and looks at Keith.

"Uhm... I'm not hungry." Keith looks down, looking a little scared.

"How are you not hungry? The last time you ate was yesterday morning!"

"Thanks for keeping track."Keith says sarcastically.

" I'm serious, Keith! You need to eat!"

"I'm not hungry!"

"Hungry or not! You're going to eat!" Lance grabs Keith's hand and walks into the kitchen.

Lance let's go of Keith and points to a chair. "Sit" He commands. Keith rolls his eyes and sits down. Lance walks to a small fridge and opens it. Cold air flows out as Lance searches for some leftovers Hunk made. He pulls some space lasagna out and gives it to Keith. Lance takes all rest and sits across from Keith. He begins eating but stops when he notices Keith hasn't touched his food.

"Keith, quit acting like a two year old and eat your food!"

Keith looks at Lance for a second and eats. Lance continues to eat. When they both finished, Lance takes their plates and Keith was staring at him.

"Satisfied?" Keith asked, narrowing his eyes.

"Keith,  I care about you! You need to take care of yourself! And yes, im satisfied."

Keith smiles a little and stands up. He walks out and Lance follows. "What now?" Lance asks. "Well,  I'm going to take a shower.... for the second time today."

"Can I take it with you?" Lance smirks,  a small blush across his cheeks.

"Wh- don't you think it's a little too early in the relationship?" Keith asks,  glaring at Lance, his blush growing.  Lance shrugs,  "It's a yes or no question, Keith."

"F-fine!" Keith stutters.

"O-oh I didn't know you'd actually say yes."Lance blushes deeply.

Keith walks into his room and gets two towels. He tosses one to Lance with a small smirk and walks to the bathroom. Lance follows, his heart beating fast. Keith walks in and holds the door open for Lance. He walks in and Keith closes and locks the door.  They both stripped naked and went in the shower. There would be a small chat here and there while cleaning themselves. Once they got out of the shower,  they dried off and wrapped a towel around their waist. Lance smiles at Keith as he walks to his room to change. He closes his door and thinks while he's changing.

I still can't believe he said yes... and the shower wasn't awkward. Hm,  I thought it would be. And since when did Keith become so soft?

Lance lays down and texts Keith.

LanceyLanceKeeeeith!

Keith: what?

LanceyLance: I need love!

Keith: omg really?  We legit just took a shower together. I- fine I'm almost done,  be there in a bit. Don't try anything -_-

LanceyLance: can't say I won't ❤

Lance turns off his phone and waits. Dobashes later, Keith walks in without knocking, but Lance doesn't mind. Keith lays next to Lance and wraps his arms around him.

" Good enough?"

"Nope!"

Keith sighs and intertwines his legs with Lance's. He cuddles him.

"Satisfied yet?"

"Yep!"

They just lay there,  enjoying each other's company. Eventually Keith falls asleep. "Adorable" Lance mumbles. He slowly drifts off to sleep