True Cross Academy

Hey guys! I know I haven't update this thing in like a month but I just got inspired! And yea, this story takes place after the anime so yea enjoy.

Hoshi's POV

"Eyrn just listen to me!" Mephisto my so called uncle started to harass me about helping out at his school again but this was the worst time because he actually came to my freaking house!

"My name is Hoshi, Eyrn the Queen of Water was my mother and apparently your sister and since she is no longer with us you think I am her now?!" I say closing the door, but he just pushed it back open.

"I am sorry for bring up her name but as her daughter you have to take on her responsibilities! I just want you to teach new exorcists how to defend them selves against a-"

"A demon Queen! Sorry but I am no Queen! Now good bye Mephisto!" I say trying to close the door again but just kept sticking his foot in the way.

"No sweetheart I want you to teach young exorcist not because you are a special demon but because you are a skilled exorcist!" He said shaking my shoulders while I sweatdropped. "Honey you are a Upper first class Knight and Dragoon! They kids could learn sometime from you!"

"Stop shaking me you idiot!" I say pushing away from him and that gave him the chance to walk into my house. "One, get out and two, it would be weird teaching people around my age."

"Don't worry about that I have another exorcist exactly your age teaching a group of Esquires. You'll be teaching the same group just about attacks and combat."

"Fine." I sigh.

"Oh goody! Would you like to enroll in the regular school as well? I would think you are quite lonely at school." Damn has he been stalking me?

"Fine! Now would you please just leave!" I shout at him pointing to the wide open door.

"As you wish. Your first class is on Monday so please prepare a lesson plan for the students at the cram school. I will pick you up at 8am sharp and if you have any problems contact myself or Yukio Okumara. Here this is his number." He said handing me a little slip of paper with a phone number on it. Then the jerk finally left my old, gross house and drove off in his prissy pink limo.

"Oh my god what did I just get myself into." I sigh closing the door when my cellphone immediately started to ring. Mephisto.

"Now what?" I whine into the phone.

"I forgot to mention that you will be moving into old Male Dormitory, so pack your things."

"What?!"

"You heard me right. You will be staying there with Yukio and his twin brother. Okay bye, bye now!" He said hanging up. Urg that bastard has hell to pay for sticking me with two twin guys, in a male dorm! He does understand the concept of niece right?

Yukio's POV

"Rin what the hell are you doing, I gave you homework for a reason!" I yell at my annoying brother who is stacking all my extra pairs of glasses on top of each other.

"Yeah I did your stupid homework and now I'm bored, you four eyed mole face!" But before I could check that he was telling the truth I heard a knock on the front door.

"I'll be back to check your homework."When I started to walk away I could hear him crumpling up some paper to throw at me so when I heard the paper leave his hand I pulled out my pistol and shot it down.

"I hope that wasn't your finished homework."I keep walking and I hear him mumble something about how his demon tail looks better or something like that. I walk down to the door and through the peep hole I see Mephisto standing there playing with his hair like an idiot. I open the door slowly and he perks up when he sees me.

"Oh Professor Yukio, just the man I wanted to see."

"Don't call me that." I sweatdropped as he leaned in closer.

"I have great news!" He whispered in my ear as I shoved him away.

"What?" I asked pretty annoyed with this creep.

"I found a new teacher to help you with the cram classes!"

"Really were is he?"

"The teacher will be coming on Monday and will be staying here so find an open room."

"Will do."

"And make sure Rin doesn't do anything stupid this new teacher is a family member of mine and is easily annoyed." And with that Mephisto left. Leaving me standing there wondering what this man will be like.