That Oh So Awkward Moment

Hey peoples! I just wanted to say thanks to you guys for reading and you guys are awesome! I also wanted to mention I wrote this in a truck, so if there are any mistakes or weird sentences I am sorry and I'll fix it later. But I just couldn't wait to post this! So without further ado...

Hoshi's POV

I stood on the curb of my house with all my essentials packed into two suitcases that rest beside me as I wait for that bastard Mephisto who told me to be on time when he is 20 minutes late!

I waited there wearing my exorcist uniform with a dark blue skirt underneath and high socks. Across my chest I had my sword carrier straps and attacked to them I had my two katanas. But since I am also a Dragoon I was carrying two pistols that were hid in a holster behind my back.

Then I heard I loud noise coming from down the road. I grasp on of my swords and peek my head out to see what was coming and to my surprise it is Mephisto's large pink limo.

It came bounding down the street so fast it drove right past me and splashed me with rain water from last night. So I am now standing on the side of the road soaking wet and pissed off. Then the limo backs up beside me and the back window rolls down revealing a very dry Mephisto.

"Oh my! Dear why are you all wet?" He asked totally obvious to the fact that he did it.

"I am wet because you stupid limo drove past me and splashed me with dirty rain water!" I yelled as his driver started to put my things in the trunk. I sloshed inside the limo and tried to squeeze the water out of my clothes.

"Oh don't do that in here! This is Italian leather!" He said petting his precious leather while I just rubbed my wet back all over it.

"Um?" I heard a voice coming from the other end of the limo. I slowly turn my head to right where a tall and handsome boy that looked to be my age sat uncomfortably.

He had black glasses that hid his bright blue eyes, he had 3 noticeably large freckles on his face and his chocolate brown hair looked almost purposely messy. He wore an official exorcist uniform like I did.

It almost felt like I was looking into a mirror, except for the eyes while his were bright almost neon blue mine were a darker blue like the colour of the ocean. Everything else was almost the same. But instead of three freckles I have four large freckles on my face. Two under my left eye, one above my left eyebrow and one on my right cheek. And yes I wear glasses but on weekdays I were contacts.

"Um, hi my name is Hoshi Tamura." I said sliding away from Mephisto and closer the this boy so I can shake his hand. I hold out my hand then realize it is all wet but before I could pull away he shook it.

"Hi I am Yukio Okumara." He's the other teacher! I thought it would be some know it all freak!

"Now that you two are aquatinted Yukio, Hoshi will be the new combat teacher!" Mephisto yelled from the other end of the limo.

"What?! Her?! I thought you where getting one of your demon relatives?!" Yukio said facing Mephisto and when he turn I saw his ears an they were pointed like mine and that's when we both realized...

"You're a demon?!" We both yelled at each other. Then I whipped out my two swords an placed them on his throat but he had the same idea and had two guns pointed at my head. Damn if either of us made a move we would both be dead!

"Now, now let's put those dangerous things away and-" Mephisto started but couldn't finish because I had a sword ready to throw and Yukio pointed one of his guns at Mephisto.

"Stop it right now or your both fired!" Oh crap I couldn't get fired I needed the money. Me and Yukio but put away weapons and just glare at each other.

"Good now let's introduce each other again but this time with rank and parents." Mephisto exclaimed clasping his hands together.

"Fine I'm Hoshi, rank upper first class knight and dragoon. My mother was Eyrn the Water Queen she was one of the 8 demon kings."

"I'm Yukio, rank upper first class dragoon and doctor. My father is Satan." Wait his dad is Satan?

"See now we just avoided that awkward moment!" Mephisto said sliding beside me as I pulled out on of my guns and placed it on his forehead an he move a seat away.

"Mephisto this was already an awkward moment!" Yukio and I say at the same time.

"Oh you two could be twins! You look and act the same! It's just wonderful!" Mephisto said fangirling over me and Yukio.

"No, one twin is enough!" Yukio yelled in protest as we arrived at the giant school.

"Yay, we're here!" Mephisto exclaimed as me and Yukio left the limo and started to parted ways. "Where are you two going?!"

"I am going to class."

"And I am taking my stuff to my room alone."

"You are both wrong! Yukio, normal classes are canceled today so you will be showing Hoshi around!" My wacko of an uncle said pulling us together then pushing us away from him together. "But Hoshi your tour will start with your dorm so take you stuff!" Then he threw my two suitcases at us.

"Have fun!"

"Does he ever shut up?" I ask Satan's son and he just shrugged.

"He hasn't yet and I was hoping you would know." We both laughed for a few minutes before heading off to the dorm.