We Can't

~SPICY~

Ben slid his hands down to rest on Rey's hips. He tucked his thumbs into the waistband of her jeans, and in return, felt her hips press against his.

It did not help the excitement that had already grown the moment she kissed him.

A low growl came from his throat as Rey burried her fingers in the thickness that was his hair.

"Rey," he breathed.

"Yeah?" She breathed back, only half aware he wanted to speak.

She attached her lips to the side of his neck, kissing and sucking and enjoying it all.

"We have to stop," Ben barely managed to get the words out, trying not to focus on the bliss that was Rey.

She was everywhere on him. And as much as he wanted to keep going and never stop, he knew he had to put an end to it.

Rey groaned in response, but didn't stop. She was too hungry for the beautiful boy holding her.

Ignoring his words, Rey slid her hands up the back of Ben's shirt, tracing every muscle she could find. She could feel them contract under her touch and she loved the effect she had on him.

"Rey," Ben spoke again. He had taken his thumbs out and just rested his hands on her hips, to prevent himself from doing more than he should. His mind was clouded with everything he wanted, everything he couldn't have.

"Rey," he said it more urgently and pulled her off him. It took everything he had to do it.

She whimpered in response and looked up at him. His full lips were red and even fuller from kissing and she didn't doubt hers looked the same.

"Why'd you stop?" She whispered. She sounded hurt, or disappointed. Or both; Ben couldn't tell.

"We can't, at least, we shouldn't. Not yet, not here," he told her. He wouldn't meet her gaze yet he felt her hand on his cheek.

"I understand," she replied with a shaky sigh. So she gave him one final, tempting kiss, but he felt what she really meant.

I understand you don't want me that way.

Which isn't what he meant at all.

+++

This short one-shot will eventually be apart of the reylo fanfic I'm currently writing but I still love it on its own.