🤔Who Are You?🤔

It was dark, and it felt cold........Then there was flickering lights....And I felt someone trying to wake me up

I was a bit groggy as I tossed & turned. But someone wanted me to get up urgently. So I did. I saw 3 kids: A girl with a Blue & Green shirt, And 2 guys. One of them with a small streak across his nose "Whaaaat....The..." I said in awe to see we were all in some sort of containment area...There was nothing until I checked my surroundings to see a vent, a drainage on the floor, & an Old Typewriter.

"Calm down, Don't freak out" The streak nosed boy said trying to calm me down "I should right now!" I said with much panic....but I did reassert myself calmly "But, Not now...It'd just get worse. Who are you? & Where are we?" I asked quickly. "Those my friend, are the Top 2 questions" He said with a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

I nodded and he offered to help me up. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but are we-"

"All awake here in the same place?" He said, finishing my sentence. "Yeah, Pretty Much" I held my head, it felt like Church Bells were ringing in my cranium non stop...."Ugh...My head"

"Take it Easy, Pal" The stripped nosed boy said reassuringly. "Can you guys think back to the last memory you had, before you woke up?" He asked Curiously to see if he could get any clues but....It seems none of us had memory of anything before now. "Yeah, Me neither" He said with a bit of worry in his voice. Then again, I'd be worried too. No memory of anything, Trapped in a secluded space....Weird.

"What's going On?" The Girl asked with a bit of fear. The other boy gasped as if he saw a ghost. "What? Any ideas" I asked curiously

"Do you think We're-"

"DEAD?" The striped nosed boy said, finishing another sentence.

The other Boy retorted with fear "I was gonna say being 'Pranked! But thanks for putting the whole "Dead" thing in my head!" I couldn't help but to chuckle at his ignorance. "Oh, Please. We are Not Dead" I said, even though I wasn't sure either. "How Can you be so sure?!" He asked as he sounded like he was about to break down and run around screaming.

The Girl scoffed " We're not dead. We can't be dead." As she quickly began to doubt her words "Are we Dead?" She asked the striped nosed boy hoping it was no.

I looked around for answers, instead, I saw nothing to help us & the other guy picking up the Old-Fashioned Typewriter "Woah! An old Typewriter! People used these before computers & smartphones" He said with amazement as he raised the old device.

The Girl walked over to the boy. "Great, How's that gonna Help" She asked Non-chalantly.

"You could type up your last Will & Testament." He said with much hope in his voice. Which I found kinda sarcastic in my point if view.

"We need to find a way out of this joint" I said to state the obvious as I looked around. "Any Ideas?" I asked. "That Vent?" The stripped nosed boy said questionably & with some assurance as he looked up to it.

"We'll never reach it" The girl said with much disappointment. "We can't just sit & stay here ya know" I said with Hope and a bit of attitude. "There's no other way" I added. "He's Right." The stripped nosed boy said. "We have to Try" he added. For a second there, he almost sounded like a leader.

He then turned to the rest of us & pointed at the other boy. "H-Hey! What's your name?" He asked Curiously.

What made this weirder was that the boy never knew his name at all. "How could you not know your own name?" The girl said surprisingly. "I don't know, Okay!" He said when he was being pressured. "I-I can't remember" He said in defeat. What made my heart drop was that most of us didn't know our own names. What in the world is going On? And who erased our brains?"