Chapter 3

Astrid groaned as she shut off her phone alarm. "Get up sleepy head." She said, hitting Rachel with a pillow. "Hey!" Rachel yelled. "Only Tyler can do that! Besides, I didn't sign up for a 8am class Miss Architect." Astrid laughed and stepped in the shower in a poor attempt to wake herself up. 20 minutes later, she picked up her messenger bag and was munching on a muffin as she walked to the front of Ingerman Hall, stopping only to pick up a cup of coffee from Dunkin Donuts. Starbucks was for after class, when she actually didn't care about the energy or time it took to get there.

Norse Mythology 101 was an odd class to take to say the least, but ever since she was a little girl, Astrid had been obsessed with Norse Gods and Goddesses like Freya, Frey, Thor, Loki, and Odin. Henry had been interested in it too, but he left before she could convince him that Thor was much cooler than Spider-Man. But with Tom Holland playing Spider-Man now, she couldn't blame him. Chris Hemsworth as Thor though? Perfection at its finest. She was the 3rd one there, behind a large blond haired boy and a skinnier brown haired boy. Both wore Berk University sweatshirts. The brown haired boy had a prosthetic leg that went up to his kneecap and was chatting with the larger blond boy about Loki and Odin and Frey. They acknowledged her presence as it was a small classroom with the creakiest door in the world as she found out as her fellow classmates entered the room. The professor was at the desk right after the clock hit 8. "Good morning." He said in a cheerful voice. "I'm Dr. Belch,  your Norse Mythology 101 professor. Now, I'm sure that most of you are only taking this class because you've watched those Marvel movies that center around Thor." His eyes scanned the room before his eyes landed on a football like player in the back of the room. "You, black hair, in the back. Stand up, tell us your name and why you're taking this class." The boy scoffed and stood up. He had a strong and stocky build but he was still short. He probably came up to Astrid's neck. "Sam, Samuel James Jorgenson III, son of Samuel Jorgenson II. I'm taking this class cause it's easy." Dr. Belch blinked. "Well, I guess I stand corrected as to why some of you might be taking this course. You, brown hair, front row. Same as Mr. Jorgenson." The boy stood up and took a deep breath. "Um, well my name is Henry and I'm taking this course because an old friend of mine got me interested in it when I was little." Dr. Belch smiled. "An excellent answer Henry. What is your last name? I feel as though your face is familiar." Henry smiled, a little weaker this time. "Haddock. Henry Haddock." Astrid choked on her coffee.