Chapter 1

(Hailey's POV)
~DREAM~
"You really are trying ur hardest to get my attention aren't u?"

"Yes I am, What do I have to do to make u go on a date with me?"

"Yeah no try again Me dating you? Ur funny why don't you go to other girls that are falling at your feet?"

"But I want you"

~END OF DREAM~

BEEP BEEP BEEP
Ughhh what time is it? "OH SHIT ITS 6:30 THE BUS IS GONNA BE HERE SOON" I yell grabbing my classes rushing to my closet putting my clothes on and getting my things ready "Hailey what's all this commotion for?!" My mom says while coming into my room concerned "Mom it's 6:30 you know my bus comes at 6:45"
I said putting my notebooks into my backpack and grabbing my laptop "About that honey your father and I have a surprise for you when you come down" my Mom says so excited while closing the door and going downstairs.
Hmm I wonder what the surprise is?
I wonder in my head while grabbing my final needs and go downstairs to see my Mother and Father waiting at the door. 
"So what's the big surprise?" I say while standing by the door about to grab the handle "So Hailey you know how u wanted to have a car for your 16th birthday? Well since you have your license we got you a white 2016 Mercedes Benz c350 but you have to take good care of it since it is your first car" my father says showing me the car keys to my new car "OHMYGOODNESS MOM AND DAD YOUR THE BEST" I said grabbing the keys and hugging them to death "I'll see you guys later I love you bye" I say going to my car and going off to school
30 minutes later
@ Creek high Hailey's locker
Another average boring day at school ugh I want this day to be over with- my thoughts were interrupted by someone yelling my name "HAILEY LYNN MORGAN GUESS WHAT!!!" Screamed  my best friend I had since birth followed by my other best friend "No Rebecca what happened?" I asked closing my locker, facing towards them "there's a new guy at school and he is drop dead a hottie" "And I heard he was the son of a gang leader so it also means he's a bad boy!" Rebecca and Hannah said. "That's nice I guess" I say while starting to head to class as Rebecca and Hannah follow behind "Haley what does that mean? Have u not seen him? he is so damn hot" "Yea you are missing out if you haven't seen him yet" they say while dropping me off at Mr. Snow's math class "Yea you see Rebecca and Hannah you know i don't care about boys I'm a nerd what guy would want to pay attention to me anyway get to class the Bell is about to ring"

RING RING RING

"Ok Haley we will see you in 5th period" they say waving goodbye and heading to class. Well here goes nothing I walk into class and see everyone and walks in the top gossip around school: Tyler brown well this is going to be an interesting day I think in my head while smirking " Class I would like you to meet our new student Tyler Brown and I need him to show him around the school any volunteers?" When Mr. Snow finished his sentence every girl in the classroom raised their hand all girls except me "Haley thank you for volunteering" Mr. Snow says my name making me have eye contact with him "But Mr. Snow I didn't raise my hand to volunteer" I say really confused "And that's why I have chosen you, Tyler you will have Haley as your tour guide around the school. Ok let's start class Tyler you can sit by Marissa." Can this day be any worse.

End of chapter 1
Well things took an unexpected turn find out next chapter how Haley knows Tyler Brown and what their history is.

Thank you for reading!!