Chapter 3

Previously on The badass nerd
I bumped into Tyler
"Hey Hailey I was wondering if you..."

~Present~

"Hey Hailey I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me?" I look at him shocked. OH MY GOD he is asking me out if front of everyone what the actual fuck is going on???? "Um can you ask that question again?" I say looking at him in the eyes "I said would you like to go on a date with me?" " heh sorry bad boy but I'm going to have to pass" I say turning and walking to my locker leaving him with girls saying " I will date you Tyler you don't need her" I turn my back seeing him shocked, I chuckled and walked to my locker.

RING RING RING

I t was the end of the day and we have been dismissed from class to go home. "Hey Hailey I heard what happened did you really reject Tyler Brown?" Rebecca said looking at me like I was crazy "I mean yeah what's the point of dating him when he is just gonna play a girl's heart?" I say getting my things from my locker "But Hailey he is the hottest guy in school I would kill to be you because you just got asked out by a sexy god" "Rebecca leave her alone about it and I admit Tyler is a sexy god but so is Michael have you seen him??" Hannah says while fangirling over the 2 boys. I close my locker door and started heading to my car, as I was I saw Tyler looking at me and I knew from his eyes he wasn't gonna stop until he made me he's. "Hey guys let's start heading home, I'll drop you guys off in my new car I got" I say winking at Tyler then turn to head home.

3 hours later...
@ Home in Hailey's room

Oh my god Hailey you just rejected your fiancé/the hottest boy in school WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU- "Hey honey I got a call from an old friend of mine told me your fiancé had transferred to your school how did that go?" My dad says knocking then coming into my room standing near the door "oh Tyler I haven't seen him since u know..." I say lying. I really don't want my dad finding out I talked to him today "well we need to see them soon I haven't seen his father in years and u know how close we are with each other." My dad talks about how close they were back in high school while I drifted off into my own fantasy....

Cliffhanger once again🤪

Announcement: Ima going to be moving in 4 days so I'm gonna be busy I'll try and post from time to time and I'll also be writing when I get to my plane. Anyway sorry it had to be short I'll write the fantasy in the next chapter of the book and I will also soon post the characters logins. So thanks for reading this book and also subscribe to my YouTube channel i will post a blog of me leaving Kentucky to Florida as my first video bye guys😘😘.

YouTube: its_mee_miaaa