Chapter 4

Hailey's fantasy
Third POV

Time: 9:30 am
Setting: outside

" we are gather here today to celebrate 2 people to be forever bonded together, Hailey Lynn Morgan do you take Tyler Blake brown as your beloved wedded husband?"

Hailey looks up through her vail staring into Tyler's eyes saying " I Do "

"And Tyler Blake Brown do you take Hailey Lynn Morgan as you beloved wedded wife?"

" I Do "

"you may now kiss the bride"
Tyler removed the vail to kiss Hailey and Hailey looked into his eyes and was leaning in."

"I love you Hailey"
"I love you too Tyler-"

~~Back to reality~~
Hailey's pov

"Hellooooo did you hear me Hailey?" I snapped back to reality.
"yeah dad totally" "ok so the wedding with be next month then?" " WAIT WHATTTTT" I looked at my dad thinking he was crazy " dad I'm not ready to get married I'm still a sophomore in high school" " I know dear but you and Tyler are so damn cute together besides his father and I want grandkids already"
"DAD WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted, OMG my dad wants me to have babies with Tyler shake my head I can't believe this is happening. "Has Tyler heard about this??" I say hoping he says no to the baby part. "No not yet I haven't heard from his father yet but we plan on having you both married next month and your mother is excited to help with the wedding."
I smacked my head hoping this was all a dream but was wrong " look at the time you need to go to bed" "But dad tomorrow is Saturday" I say confused why he wanted me to go to bed early "We will be having a meeting with the brown family about your marriage" I dare wide eyes at him " say what!!" Omgomgomgomg I cannot believe I'm going to be seeing him again someone kill me now

<Time skip to 2 hours before the meeting>

I was in the shower getting ready for the meeting and once I walked to get out of the bathroom i haven't noticed there was someone in my room but I ignored it and went to my closet and picked my clothes. I put my clothes on the bed getting my socks and shoes and started getting dressed. ( still hasn't noticed someone was in the room ) I walked to the bathroom putting light makeup on and started drying my hair as soon as I walked out I screamed. " WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM " I yelled at the person sitting at my desk but when I saw his face my jaw dropped. " You wanna tell me you didn't see me sitting here the past hour?! I even saw you get dressed which by the way nice body " he smirked
"Ew Tyler" I say as I was about to walk out of my room when, Tyler grabbed my hand and pulled me back closing the door. "Where do you think your going princess you have to take care of something first" he says pinning me against the wall, I look at him confused when, I felt something at my entrance. It was hard and big I started getting wet but pushed him off before things got heated "In your dreams player boy go find a slut who wanna fuck you and that would work" I say as I grabbed my purse "But Hailey I want you"
I looked into his eyes there were lust and love in them before I knew it he smashed his lips against mine and we started making out. He lifted me on the desk and went down my neck making me moan a little. Clothes were starting to come off one by one but was interrupted by a knocking at the door "Hailey, Tyler are you guys getting along in there?" I looked at Tyler having the "oh shit" look and we got off each other and fixed our clothes "Yeah dad don't worry about it we are totally not killing each other right now" I say as I fixed my clothes and got off the table. My hand was grabbed by Tyler and he whispered in my ears "Tonight we won't be interrupted and I'll make sure you are mine" he says so fucking sexy I blushed at the thought of what would happen. I got out of the room and saw Tyler's dad talking to my dad "Oh Hailey, Tyler were you guys getting along together great?" " yes dad I told you" "Good because you guys are sharing an apartment together" my jaw dropped when I heard the news "Dad are you serious right now we are still 16 and sophomores in high school we can't have an apartment yet let alone live together" I say looking shocked " Well honey it's either you get married or you live together your choice" "ugh fine will live together" I grabbed Tyler's hand and dragged him back to my room I closed the door and yelled at him "DID YOU KNOW WE HAD TO LIVE TOGETHER" I asked trying to keep my composure where it's at "yeah I knew that's why I'll be making you mine" he says pulling me to him and wrapping his arms around me kissing my head. I knew I couldn't stay mad at him so I wrapped my arms around him embracing the warmth he has and smelling.
I loved the way he smells and I broke the hug and kissed him. I realized what just happened and died from embarrassment. I went to my closet leaving Tyler in the room and started packing my clothes in my luggage. Once i put my clothes in my luggage and carry on I put them in my car and started my car. I put as much as I could when I was interrupted by a phone call from Rebecca.

Rebecca🙄❤️: Hailey Lynn Morgan what are you doing right now??

Hailey🚀💫: Oh um just chilling right now at home

Rebecca🙄❤️: No you're not I see you packing up your car

Hailey🚀💫: What the fuck!

I look around seeing a familiar car

Ended call

"Why are you packing right now Hailey, ARE YOU MOVING PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME AND HNNAH HERE" she says getting out of the car and ran towards me tackling me to the ground. We both got up and she looks at me mad because I didn't answer "HAILEY LYNN MORGAN ARE YOU FUCKING LEAVING ME HERE?" I looked at her like she was being dramatic "calm down Rebecca I'm not leaving you I'm actually moving in with someone" "oooo with who?" "With me actually" we both look at where Tyler was standing he was holding my boxes of clothes "WAIT WHATTT YOUR MOVING IN WITH THE HOTTEST BOY IN SCHOOL SOMCE WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET TOGETHER I THOUGHT YOU REJECTED HIM" she says shaking my body as if I was dead "Yeahhhh I forgot to tell you guys something, remember that guy I was arranged to get married welllllll that boy is Tyler" she looks shocked, jealous and happy at the same time "Oh my fucking god you are so lucky AND HOLY SHIT YOU GET TO RUB IT INTO KACEY YORK ABOUT THIS" " SHUSHHHHH I don't want anyone else to know so don't tell anyone except Hannah and tell her what I say I trust you guys not to say a thing" I said "besides I'm gonna still be cold to him because he has a reputation to hold and so do I" I say confidently. I felt a hand go on my head and turned to see Tyler "What reputation do you have to hold Hailey? I know you could be the bad boy's nerdy girl" he says teasing me "Hah try again big boy anyway can you put the rest of the boxes in your car please?" " yeah I will I'm gonna go ahead and go to our apartment as well when I'm done loading see you there" he says leaving Rebecca and I "you are so lucky seriously he's such a hottie" I rolled my eyes "whatever when we go back to school we cannot talk abt it at school. Ok?" I look at her knowing she would talk abt it at school "ughhh fine anyway it's getting late I should prolly go home and you need to back to your fiancé" says with a smirk on her face.

:)))))))))))))))))

Hey everyone I finished chapter 4 on the plane but couldn't post it so like a few changes later I put in a few more scenes? But it became great hope you guys like that little smut I put (insert Lenny face) anyway til next chapter byeeeeee💋