Chapter 2

Previously in chapter 1
"Hailey thank you for volunteering"

"But Mr. Snow I didn't raise my hand"

"And that's why I have chosen you"

~beginning of chapter 2~
Great way to start my day showing Tyler around school. I hope he doesn't remember about me and what had happened back then. 11 years ago when Tyler and I were supposed to be betrothed to each other.

<Flashback>
"Brian it's so great to see you" my father said while hugging Brian Brown the gang leader and was also the most powerful gang in town "it's great to see you again old friend. How's that daughter of yours?" "Oh she's ok I brought her with me so she can meet my old friend, Hailey come over here and introduce yourself." My father said while picking me up and putting me on his lap "Hello I'm Hailey" "Hello Hailey, you're such a beautiful girl, you should meet my son Tyler u guys will be such good friends, Tyler come over here and talk to Hailey" I turn my head to see a brown haired boy who was the same age as me and I smiled "Hi I'm Hailey it's nice to meet you Tyler!" Tyler turned his head blushing and walks to the couch with his game, I soon followed and watched him play his game. "Hey Brian don't you think your son could be a the perfect groom to my daughter??" My father says and I soon dozed off onto Tyler's shoulder and didn't hear what his father had said, only the words "Yes they would be perfect"

<Back to present>

Oh shit I can't believe I have to show Tyler around school it's a good thing I changed my school look- soon my mind was interrupted by Tyler saying "So what do u do in this boring dump?" "Well it's school what do you think you do here?" "This is boring so I'm guessing ur the school nerd??" "Basically yea" as I finished that sentence the bell rang and here comes all the girls falling for him while he walks out the classroom. I hear whispers about him being hot or how he is so good looking but the most whispers I hear is how he is walking with me. I get glares from all the girls just because I was walking with him. Geez this is a pain in my ass
"So this is your second period ill come by again to take you to your third or if a girl takes you I won't" I said while walking away.

RING RING RING

Who knew walking around with the hottest boy in school could turn u into the top gossip in scho- "who knew that the hottest boy in school had to be leaded by the biggest loser in school" I look up to where the voice came from and ladies and gentlemen I present the Queen B everyone talks about and the most popular girl in the school Kacy York.
"What do u want Kacy" I say with an annoyed look on my face "you know what I want and since Tyler brown is the hottest guy in school I'll be his first girlfriend in this school so back off my man" "last thing I checked he has never mentioned you to me let alone talks about your bitch ass" I say "that's Because we aren't official yet so back off our relationship" she yells. I rolled my eyes and saw the teacher come in " Kacy go sit down class is about to start and we don't want to deal with your drama" Mrs. Edwin says. I laughed under my breath and Kacy saw " WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT UGLY HOE" she yells at me getting Mrs. Edwin's attention "Kacy York detention after school" she says writing the detention form. Kacy looked at me again and glared. I just smiled knowing it will piss her off.

RING RING RING

I exit the classroom going to third period when... I bumped into Tyler I didn't look back I just brushed him off my shoulders and kept walking but little did I know he was checking me out.

TIME SKIP TO LUNCH (5th period)

I eat with Rebecca and Hannah as usual but something interesting had been heard while I walked to our table

"Omg did you hear about the hottest guy at school I heard he has a girlfriend"
"Omg isn't that the girl who stood up to Kacy York"
"Omg Tyler Brown is sooo cute"

We then sat at the table and started talking about the gossip. "Omg is it true you stood up to Kacy??" "Yes I did Hannah, I had to stand up for myself anyway she kept saying I was an ugly bitch since we first met" I say eating my lunch I had "Is it weird I heard that Tyler was arranged to get married to some girl at out school" I spit my out my water and and coughed " what are you talking about? what girl?" I say while Hannah patted my back "yeah there was a rumor going around that he had an arrangement to get married to some girl in our school I think that's why he came to this school."

RING RING RING

I can't believe people already knows about the arrangement but question is who spread the rumors? As the thoughts kept coming up in my head I would soon bump into Tyler. "Hey Hailey I was looking for you I wanted to ask you if...."

~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGERRR
sorry everyone for the cliffhanger but it will be worth it because of next chapter of " The Badass Nerd " thanks for reading this book until next chapter my fellow readers byeeeeee !!!!!!!

Oh if anyone wanted to find out what they both look like I will soon have a chapter to introduce the characters soon so please bare with me and I will be using real people I know of as these characters
Thank you for reading thanks everyone byeeeeee!!!!!