Chapter One: Daydreams

Asalamu Alikum everyone here is my first Muslim love story. I hope you guys enjoy please vote and please don't hesitate to comment I love love love interacting with you guys!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My beloved Elizabeth, oh how I have waited years to be with you. You are my life, my queen, and I will be honored if you my love accept my last wish." Francisco exclaimed with love and adoration as he gazed upon the love of his life on one knee.

Elizabeth stood there, tears streaming down her soft cheeks as she looked down at her lover, waiting for him to ask the question she has been dying for.

"Marry me Elizabeth, and make me the happiest man on Earth" He yelled as he opened the small black box revealing a diamond ring.

"Yes Francisco I will marry you" Elizabeth spoke as she ran into the arms of her future husband.

The End!

Alma's P.O.V.

I closed the book and wiped the few tears that had escaped my eyes.

That must have been the most romantic book I have read so far. I thought to myself as I rested my head against the back of the seat as I looked out of the large window seeing trees and people passing by while the train moved forward.

The way authors write these stories make love seem like the best thing in this world. Its as if one day if we ever get married everything will be perfect, alas it's only a story that could never turn into reality.

Sometimes as I read these books I feel as though one day I myself would love to get married to my prince charming, yet the memories of happiness and love disappear as thoughts of the hardships that could happen along the way crush my dreams of marriage making me cower away from the thought of marrying someone.

However, I could still not stop dreaming about a perfect world with me and my imaginary lover as the train went by.

" Yo Juliet, stop daydreaming about your unreal Romeo, and get off the train before we miss our stop" My best friend Mariam teased poking my blushing cheeks snapping me back to reality.

I smacked her hand away and grabbed my bag, and followed her out the train.

Usually one of our parents pick us up from the train station since we live across the street from each other, but today was such a nice day that we decided to just walk home. Besides our houses are not that far.

"Can you believe that our university life passed by so quickly" Mariam cheered. It was our last day of university for both us,  I finished my masters to become a teacher while Mariam, finished her studies to become a psychiatrist.

It was a long and excruciating few years but I finally did it and tomorrow will be my first day working for a high school as a biology teacher because I applied for it and the job was mine as soon as I took my final exam for Uni.

I waved bye to my friend as we both walked into our houses.

"Asalamu alikum Amma ( mom)" I said to my mother who was cooking in the kitchen. While my little brother came running into my arms to greet me. He's like 16 yet still acts like a child. But thats my favorite part, if there's anyone I can be myself around it's my little brother.

"Walikum asalam sweetie, how are you" my mom asked in Bangla

" I'm good,allhamdullilah" I replied " do you need any help Amma"

"No Alma, I'm almost done, I want you to get ready, wear something nice there is an important friend of mine coming today" she says fixing up the table.

I nodded and walked into my room and looked through my closet trying to find something to wear. While wondering who the special guest could be.

I finally pulled out a traditional blue bangali dress and put it on as soon as the door bell echoed through out the house

I heard the voice of my mom and a unfamiliar female voice. I loosely tied a hijab around my head just incase any males were present and walked down stairs and saw who it was....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Well guys that was the first chapter of A Dream Into Reality. I made the first chapter long so you guys would like it. And I hope you guys did. Please comment and vote. Until next time I love you bye bye!!!!

~Nazia Horan