9: Dashing, Soaring, Racing!

After the whole detention thing I tried to make my way out of the school without attracting too much attention from the other girls because of the fact that SOARIN'S TAILING ME! Ok its not like this is the first time a guy follows me around. Lots of guys here has crushes on me, they think I don't know but I do. Its Thunderlane, Bis Mcntosh, Braeburn, Zypher breeze(Fluttershy's younger brother) Lightning streek (A/N: Lets just pretend Fire streak and Lightning streak aren't twin brothers ok?)

And this guy who looks like Flash sentry, but his name is Flash magnus.

But even though I aint interested, I still kinda enjoy it when their fighting over me. Sometimes, they fight over me physicaly, and ended up in the school's infirmary room because of five fists fights in just one day.

"Grrr the nerve of that girl! She's not contented with the other boys chasing after her, and now she is trying to steal MY Soarin"

I heard a girl whisper.

"Nuh-uh he's mine!" another one whispered. I saw Soarin smirked and then placed an arm around my shoulder. "H-Hey! What are you doing?!" I demanded glaring at him. "Oh relax pretty face. Enjoy the attention while you can, and play it cool, I kniw how much you just love being the center of attention" He said which made my face red. He's right, I do like it when I'm the center of attention, but not like this! That asshole!

  Once we've made our way outside, I shook Soarin off my trail and rushed(Not to get home because I don't wanna deal with my brothers yet) to the park to calm myself.

I sat on a bench and took deep breaths, and felt my cheeks. Good, good they stopped blushing. Ugh! I hate this feeling! I've never had this with other boys! I've never blushed with other boys, or felt butterflies in my stomach, or have these crazy thoughts!

Spitfire is right! You and Soarin are meant for each other! There is a good chance that you never felt this with other boys because they weren't the right ones for you

Oh great, my brain is speaking for itself again. I realy hate it when this happens.

Suddenly I heaed loud screaming, and squeeling. I looked behind me and neaely laughed when I saw poor Soarin, running arounr the park yelling for help, while somw fangirls were chasing him. Wonder why he is so famous, Ive never realy heard of him until today. Prbably because I don't watch too much T.V or even read the news paper. I only read it to do the cross word puzzles.

"I HEAR YOUR CALL LOVER!" a randome girl shouted.

"BE MINE!!!!!" another one screached.

"SOMEBODY, ANYBODY! HEEEEEEELP!" Soarin yelled. I actualy felt bad for him, it must be realy annoying to deal with fans all day and night. With a sigh I stood up and ran after him. When I cought up with him, I smirked.

"Enjoying the attention Skies?" I mocked. "Not now Red, please help me out!" He pleaded and then sped up. I rolles my eyes and then grabbed his wrist, dragged him with me as we continued to run, and then pinned him behind a tree somwhere isolated and then checked the fangirls.

"Where is he?" One asked. They looked around, not properly though, and then left dissapointed.

I gaved a small laugh, he sighed in relief. "You have literaly no idea how long I've been running" He said and sat down on the grass, I sat about a meter away from him.

"How long?" I asked lifting an eyebrow. "Uhhh 15 and a half minutes maybe" He said shrugging and I laughed again. "Well it may seem funny to you, but, its annoying to me" He said leaning back, his back facing the tree and placed his hands behind his head.