32: deal or no deal?

You can do what you do......
              Or you can do like me.....!

Spitfire's POV

I grinned and tried to supress a snicker as I watched Thunderlane and Soarin try to steal Dash's attention. Its  new guy versus newer guy, Soarin versus Thunderlane, mono o mono, muwahahahaha this is gonna be interesting.

"I'll beth you five hundred bucks Thunderlane wins Dash first before the sem break ends" I heard a male voice whisper behind me. I turn around and saw Wave chill grinning playfuly at me. I smirked. "Well I beth seven hundred bucks my brother makes the first move and win her before Thunderlane gets a chance to ask her out" I challenged. He grinned and nodded.

"You shouldn't waste money gambling" a cold sneering voice said. I turned around and saw Blitz eyeing us.

"Its our money and our decision so its none of your bussness" I shot. I chuckled. "Such a fiesty carrot hair" He sneered. My glared at him and my anger bubbled.

"By the way, I need to talk to you about something" He said suddenly. "About what?" Wave asked frowning. The brothers glared at each other for a while. Hmmm sibling rivalry is what my nose smells.

"Just quit asking questions and follow me kid, its important and private so shut up and just come along" Blitz said with a sigh. I faced Wave and followed Blitz.

He grabbed me tightly but the wrist and dragged me behind rainbow manor and opened a door leading down to the basement. I amused myself by remembering when we were small, Dash would cry and erm, piss her shorts a littke whenever ne and Soar would try to get her inside the besement, cellar, or the attic. You probably alreadt figured out by now that we nicknamed her 'Tears' because she was such a cry baby.

He pushed me in and locked the door.

He faced me with raised brows. "I am gonna ask you a few questions and you better answer me honsetly like Spike does or Apple....Apple something or other" He said dissmisively. I sat down on the floor crossed legged.

"Sure whatever" I muttered.

"One. Why are you such a meddelsome little twit?" He asked coldly. I faced him confused. "Huh?"

"I meant why do you always stick you nose at other people's bussness? Don't you know its annoying and rude? For example, my sister?" He explained. Oh, I kmow what he means now. "I shrugged. Guess its just my personality" I answered.

He rolled his eyes again.

"Two. Of a the guys, why would you have to get Dash COOOPED UP WITH SOARIN FREAKIN' SKIES FOR GOD'S SAKE?!" He raised his voice but I remained calm.

"Because they were both young when they firsy saw each other, destiny seperated them, and destiny brought them together, so I thought why not give them a little push? Also don't they look cute together?" I answered. Once again the dude rolled his eyes at me.

"Three. Why are you so annoying?"

"I'm not annoying, I am merely being honest like you told me to be" I asnwered honestly. Heck! I might even be able to be more honest then Aj!

"Four. What do you think will happen if Soarin and Dash will get together. As in, together together" He said and then smirked slyly. "Don't you think things mights get weird? " He asked.

I was confused. "What kind of weird?"

He sighed dramticly and sat dowm beside me. "Jeez I don't know, maybe Dash will spend too many time with Soarin she'll have no more time for you? Her best friend? Her first best friend?" he said patting my shoulder symphateticly. "She wouldn't do that! Would she?" I faked a laugh. He tsked.

"And your brother, well what if oh I don't know, he gets so distracted with Rainbowdash he might not be able to have time for his own sister and might even loose his job as an actor, I mean I gotta say he is the BEST actor anyone can find and his songs are legendary aren't they?" Blitz went on with a sigh.

"plus, wonder what life would be if your Soarindash becomes canon" He added thoughtfully.

************

I can already imagine it now!

Soarin is putting on multiple hats. An aviator hat, a stetson hat, a baseball cap, and a wizard hat. He looks so ridiculous. "Hey don't I look cool or what?" Soarin asked me with a grin.

I shivered. "Soarin you look so stupid! Take off all those--"

"Hey noone talks to my man like that! Soar you look sooooo dashing!" Dash says sweetly and kisses his cheek. "Aren't you so clever with style?"  she went on

I shivered and cringed

********

Me and my brother were carrying an encredibly heavy trunk up to the old attic. Then all of a sudden Soarin's phone rang. A call from Rainbowdash

He smiled excitddly and let go of the trunk! Meaning I had to hold on to the heavy thing myself, I was loosing my balance!

"Hey babe I was just thinking about you" Soarin said smoothly. "Uh, Soar! Help" I squeeked.

"You need my help writting a new song? I'm on my way" Soarin said before hanging up and running outside. I lost my balance completely and fell down face first to the floor, the trunk landed on my back. "Youch!" I yelped in pain.

***********

I was fixing my car and tried to reach for something at the tool box thing. "Hey Dashie can you help me?" I called to Dash who was too busy cuddling my brother at the half moth eaten couch in the garage. "In a minute! I'm busy right now" He sang.

"You said that 3.5 minutes ago!" I yelled.

**********

"NOOOOOOOO!" I yelled as my day dream ended. "Exactly! We can't make them feel the love!" Blitz said firmly.

"Well whadda we do?" I asked.

"I.....have no idea" Blitz admitted. "But, are you in?" He asked. "In in what?"

"My plan to keep things the way they were! I get to keep my sister, you get to keep you brother! Nothing has to change and everything will be perfectly fine again, besides! Won't you think it be weird? And Soarim dating Dash might ruin your friendship and make things awkward" Blitz pointed out.

I bit my lip. I worked hard to get Soar and Dash to remember each other, so their feelings will grow again and they might somehow date each other. In one side I want my Soarindash ship to set sail, but on the other I also don't want our friendship to tremble.

"Deal or no deal?" Blitz asked.

Think Spitfire Think! Is it worth it?

Well when this is all over you can always start over frlm the beggining and work a new way to get Soarimdash happening.

"Times ticking Spitfire!" Blitz said impatiently.

"Spitfire--"

"Ok! I accept your deal" I finnaly gaved in. We shook hands.

A/N: No Spitfire no! Well hello again! I have published a chapter and hope you all have enjoyed it! Also sorry for keeping you waiting for so long its just that my phone got confiscated :( but anyway here it is and thank you so much for your patience