Prologue

Hi this is your Phanikiran ...

Giving another story which is a fan fiction related to IB character Shivaay nd his love life in a different way in my style...

Actors r same as show...some new characters will come as per story need...

Hope u will like it....plz coopereate nd support me...here is the Prologue...

Want to know ur views....pls don't forget to give feedback...thank you...

Plz ignore grammatical nd spell mistakes...plz...thank you...

Its already crossed mid night...

The long black National Highway...shining at an intervals in the lights of the vehicles like a sleeping black Cobra ...when the vehicles are travelling ....

The road is under continuous servelliance of the long trees that stand both sides of the road like watch dogs...

The bushes that covered the ground are creating a doubt as they hid something under them...

With an intervals ..the roars of some wild animals breaking the silence of the darkness...

Even a brave heart also scares a little in that atmosphere...

But in such a scaring atmosphere a girl of nearly 23/24 years of age standing beside the road in a black jeans nd white floral top with a back pack on her back...observing the vehicles those travelling towards Mumbai...waiting to stop a perfect vehicle for lift..continuously checking the radium dialed watch ...

At the same time don't know whether it is a snake or something else...but some unknown creature crawled under the dried leaves creating a heart break sound...she heard the sound but didn't mind it....her focus laid on the road...

After few minutes a travelling bus was sighted ...when it came near to her...the driver noticed the girl ...seeing her...he pressed the accelator in fear felt that she is a Ghost as he heard a lot of ghost stories in his childhood from his grandparents...

Observing his expression through the bus's front glass...a smile appeared on her face...the bus crossed in full speed ...she didn't mind it nd checked the watch...

"Shit...its already crossed 1:30...due to my over trust on this buddy...made me to stand here...if I stand here like this I cant reach the city before the Sun rise...have to do something..." saying she looked at her vehicle which was stopped nd parked nd covered with brances of trees on the road side...

Few seconds later ...she saw a truck coming in full speed...she decided to stop it nd stood in the mid of the road...noticing her in the last minute....driver pressed the break in sudden...

'the truck was stopped making a little scratching sound nd with a huge jerk...in the truck headlights...seeing her beauty...the driver's thoughts go a little weird...

She came near the door nd luking at the cleaner ..who is luking at her with widened eyes...thinking that "really is she a girl or an angel"...

"sorry...wt to do...my vehicle troubled me...I need lift to Mumbai...its very urgent to reach Mumbai before the Sun rise...plz help me..."she requested...

Driver thought a while... he sighed the boy ....the boy opened the door to her nd he shifted to back seat...

Saying thanks she climbed up nd sat in the seat with her back pack...

Driver starred at her a while nd started the truck...its passed nearly one hour...

The driver looked at her...she was lost in thoughts focusing on the road...

He felt this is the right time nd controlling the wheel with one hand ...he tried to keep his hand on her leg...

But with in a split second ...don't know wt happened to him...he felt a shock in his hands nd pressing the break as he became weak nd unable to control the vehicle...he looked at her with a fear...

The cleaner looked at her thinking as "is she a woman or a ghost"...

Yes she just attacked on his nervous system nd made him semiparalise with a rare war technique which is she learning from her childhood as per her Grandfather's wish...

She smiled nd sighed to the boy as change his seat nd getting down from the truck....she came to driver side..climbed up nd sitting in it...she started the truck nd drove it towards Mumbai...

The driver nd the boys ..both were scared seeing her driving...

Before the Sun rise ...the truck reached the Mumbai city out skirts..

Before getting down ...she set righted the drivers condition...

They both looked at her with a shock...

Before she move from there...looked at them...

"raaste pe mile har ladki ghost nahi hoti aur kamjorbhi nahi...mere jaise achhi ladki bihi nahi hoti...mere jaise ladki se takkar achhi baath nahi...sochke chalna sehad keliye achhi baath hotha hai warna jaana chalejaayegi...yaad rakhna aur duva karo mere jaise ladki se Milan kabhi na honeko...yaad rakhungena...anyway thanks for the lift...good bye forever"...said she moved nd slowly disappeared in the fog which was covered the morning atmosphere....

Seeing her disappearance...coming out from the shcok...he started the truck nd drove in full speed...

Turning her head slightly aside ...looked from her eye corner... noticing the logo on the truck her lips opened a little taking a beautiful curve....

Hi guys ...thank you for reading....

How is it... waiting to see ur response...

Will meet with the first scene...till then stay tuned ....

Bye bye take care...

Urs...

Phanikiran...