Two

...

Hell's Kitchen didn't get a lot of Rolls Royce's pulling into it often, so when Billy Russo's black Wraith pulled up outside of the building, half of the neighbours were hanging out of the windows to get a glimpse at the wealthy driver.

Billy text Tommy that he was outside, getting out of the car and looking up at the building, amused to find several curious faces of neighbour's staring back at him. Now — Hell's Kitchen was by no means a classy neighbourhood, Billy knew that, but a two bedroom apartment in inner Manhattan was impressive for any college students to afford.

Heavy dark clouds had been looming over the New York skyline - it would be raining soon.

He looked back down at the sound of the door opening, smiling as he saw Tommy exiting the building. Nineteen was younger than he would ever let himself go, but she seemed too mature to be a teenager — and she looked killer in the professional shirt and skirt combo she was wearing. Still, even with the romance aspect out of the window, Billy didn't mind helping out a kid - she had a good attitude and hadn't pissed him off yet.

Yesterday's outfit had been ditsy and cute, the sheer, cap-sleeved shirt, the grey skirt with the bow. Today's was much more sophisticated, a neatly pressed white button up, a black pencil skirt and court heels. Her hair was up today too.

"Morning, kid." Billy greeted, stepping away from the car to open the passenger side door for her.
"Morning," Tommy repeated, smiling widely at him, "Thanks again for agreeing to let me come along, Mr. Russo. It means a lot."

He playfully rolled his eyes as she slid into the passenger seat, "Billy."
Savannah smiled a little, watching him walk around to his side of the car and slip into the driver's seat.

She and Yara had gasped from the window as it had pulled up, but honestly she didn't know what she was expecting. Of course the man that was put together in every other aspect of his world would have an extravagant car.

"Alright, you're sure you wanna come?" Billy asked, already starting the engine. "I doubt most teenagers want to spend their days in jail."

Savannah furrowed her eyebrows at the word teenager, but stopped herself from spoiling her white lie that kept their relationship professional, giving a small shrug,
"It's for school. They're all behind bars anyway, that doesn't scare me."

Billy gave a small shrug, an amused smirk playing on his lips, as he stared at the road ahead, "Still, something pretty scary for a kid to see. Right?"
Savannah rolled her eyes, "I'm not afraid to look at some convicts, Mist- Billy."

He shot her a dark-eyed look, fingers tapping softly at the wheel, the radio playing softly between them. Billy let a pause fill the silence before he spoke again,
"Not even of the big bad Punisher?" He teased.

Tommy smiled a little, turning her torso towards him just a little, "You didn't make him seem so bad yesterday, isn't he just your friend Frank?"

Billy pursed his lips, "I think he is, I guess we'll find out." He decided, tilting his head a little as he approached his next words with carefully placed caution,
"Frank's been through a lot since I saw him last."

Droplets of rain began to hit the windscreen. Billy was right, rain had been preparing itself for the autumnal downpour all morning. Cold, New York rain.