Why...

AN: This is the same as the one in the art book except it has been tweaked and edited by my friend.
Beware this is my first fan-fiction so
yeah sorry 

          Kirishima gasped. He lunged out of the bedsheets, waking up and looking around in fear. Oh, I'm at camp. Everything is fine. I'm safe. He sighed, catching his breath and returning it to normal. He was in the bottom bunk of the room and had barely missed hitting his head on the top bunk. Thank goodness, wouldn't want to wake THAT barbarian up he thought, relieved at his luck. He was a little grumpy to have woken up at... wait what time was it?

Kirishima glanced at the clock and groaned softly. It was a few minutes away from one in the morning. He decided to go back to sleep and try and recover from the memories of it all.

⌛❂⌛

The next morning, Kirishima woke up to someone hitting him on the head and yelling at him.

"OI! IDIOT, IT'S ALREADY 5:30 YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" They yelled, pounding on his skull

"HMF... hm hmh hrnnnnn..." he said, words muffled in his pillow, if they were words at all. He looked up at the person above him and saw Bakugou staring at him with his usual angry look on his face. He looked at the clock and sat up so quickly that he actually hit his head this time. Bakugou was right, it was now 5:45 and he needed to hurry.

"AH, OH MY GOODNESS!" he half-shouted, jumping to his feet, throwing the covers off and almost pushing a stunned Bakugou out of the way as he dashed to the bathroom to get ready.

"Oh yeah, NOW you listen" Bakugou yelled, fuming "Doesn't even bother listening to ME, but you listen to the All Powerful CLOCK MAGICIAN!!!"

Kirishima gasped, laughing so hard he almost dropped the bottle of gel.

"The... the wha...what?!" hesaid, barely able to speak through his laughter. He popped his head outthe bathroom doorway to see Bakugou giving him the death glare. Except helooked like normal, because that was his permanent facial expression. Kiri shook his head and returned to what he was doing.

He began to think about how far Bakugou had come. Ever since Aizawa began pairing people for dorms and placed him with Bakugou, he had noticed that Bakugou had relaxed a bit around him. Even acting, nicer. He couldn't really say nice, because that would be an oxymoron. Nice Bakugou, it was laughable really. Yet... it did seem like he was trying to be friendlier, in his own Bakugou-ish way.

Once he had finished his hair and getting dressed, socks inside out, not that it mattered anyways, he dashed out the door. Bakugou had already left, more proof that a typical friendly manner was obviously not present in his brain. Kiri reached the meeting area, and saw that almost everyone was there. And he hadn't gotten breakfast. Oh well, I guess I'll have to skip he thought, internally sighing at the prospect of training and doing activities without a full stomach, or even a half-filled one.

"HEY KIRI!" Kirishima turned around to see Ashido, Kaminari and Sero running towards him. Ashido was carrying a plate with a breakfast burrito and a piece of bacon. "We noticed that you weren't at breakfast, so we brought you some!" Ashido half-yelled at him, smiling.

"Oh my gosh, thank you guys SO MUCH! You are such good friends!" Kirishima was so stunned and grateful. What amazing friends he did have. Even Bakugou was okay the majority of the time.

"Well, you know, we couldn't leave a bro hanging!" Kaminari said, sitting down beside Kirishima as the latter and the rest of the group settled down in the grass of the field that Aizawa had picked for the meeting, Kirishima digging in to his food.