Hero

OK GUYS I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING LATELY

MY TERRIBLE EXCUSES:

1. I forgot

2. Steven Universe

3. 45 minutes of internet daily

4. Nature Shows

5. Lazyness

ALRIGHT WELL ENJOY THIS UNEDITED CHAPTER OF THE FIC

#AllHailOurLordAndSaviourAizawaTheMagicalYellowCaterpillarMan

Hero

(a.k.a. Our Lord and Savior: Aizawa the Magical Yellow Caterpillar Man)

Kirishima woke up slowly, yawning. He inhaled sharply as pain shot through his back and he remembered he was on the floor. He was confused as last night was a bit of a blur. He shifted around in his sleeping bag a bit, struggling to get out. He was kicking it off as well as he could but it was not giving up. Kiri had been struggling for around ten minutes when he finally got out of the sleeping bag, still lying on the floor.

"Finally, stupid sleeping bag" he mumbled, a little moody and turned around to find his face a few inches away from the bottom of his bed. He tilted his head up and saw Bakugou's arm hanging off the side of the bed, quickly retracting and then hitting him surprisingly lightly on the nose. Meaning pretty hard.

"OW!" he said, sitting up and almost falling over backwards, "what was that for?"

"For fighting a sleeping bag and almost losing to it" replied Bakugou, looking angry as usual, but with a small gleam of amusement in his eyes as his head peaked over the side of the bed.

"I did NOT almost loose, it just put up better fight than I expected" Kirishima pouted, blushing from embarrassment at the statement.

For a moment it looked like Bakugou was about to start laughing, he has a small smirk on his face, but the moment was gone in a flash and his regular bored face was present. He was about to get up when Kirishima stood up sharply, lost his balance and fell, grabbing the bed post for support and catching himself before he crushed Bakugou's legs.

"You. Stay. There." Kirishima said firmly, then amending, "unless you give me an, um, what's the word, adrenaline? An adrenaline reason? Or is it adderquack? No, adderquake?"

"You mean adequate you dumb rock?" Bakugou asked, looking bored and a little drained. To be expected, but he usually does a better job of covering it up thought Kirishima, a little intrigued.

"And, chill, I was gonna go get something to eat" Bakugou said, moving to get up again, blocked by Kirishima again, who did not fall over and decided to use his quirk a little, just in case of an outburst, which was to be predicted from the ticking time bomb himself.

"Nope, you are not going out, tell me what you want, I'll get it for you and in the mean time I will alert a teacher to what is going on" Kirishima replied, already grabbing the first shirt and pair of shorts he could find.

"Oh my... JUST LET ME BREATHE OUTSIDE JEEZ! YOU'RE NOT MY MOM!" Bakugou yelled, annoyed at the idea of staying cooped up in the dorm room.

"No, not an option, no way, the answer is neigh. Oh hey that rhymed. But, that's not the point. I'm going to alert a teacher so that someone can come and help you" Kirishima responded, already halfway done getting ready, deciding to do his hair yet since he needed to alert a teacher to Bakugou's current... situation? State of health?