Doritos

Just gonna say this

any of the chapters that are already posted, for future reference as well, may be re-uploaded and edited at any time

i will try and announce when this happens but

if you would rather read edited versions then

yah might wanna wait a bit

enjoy!~

Kirishima saw Kaminari waving at him from a spot on the floor with Sero and Ashido, and headed towards them. He spotted Bakugou sitting by himself having a staring challenge with the floor. The kid looked like he was trying to burn his way down to the core of the earth. Normally it looked like he wished the whole world would burn, so this surprisingly was an improvement. He thought about it for a second and decided to leave the boy be, he needed some space for now. Not forever though Kiri thought, reflecting on Bakugou's improvements after he had met Kiri, I'll see him tonight, in our dorms.

He sat down with his friends and zoned out as they began to talk about other things. He was still a little stunned by Bakugou's outburst of emotion and confusion. It was so unlike him. Kirishima went through a few possibilities, quickly shutting them down, ridiculing them. Kiri shook his head and joined in on their conversation, unawares to how his friends were staring at him, glancing at Bakugou, and then staring at him again. Then again, they stared at him, then Bakugou, and then him again. Finally he caught on after it happening repeatedly for three minutes.

"Uh, guys?" Kiri asked, confused and a little scared at the answer, "Why are you staring at me and Bakugou?"

"Well..." Kaminari looked at the others who nodded their approval and he then continued, "I didn't – I mean we didn't – know how to bring this up, but, we kinda overheard you talking to Bakugou, after he yelled as we ran by. IT WAS MINA'S IDEA DON'T BLAME ME!"

Kami looked anxious and worried as Kiri stared at him eyes widening as he processed what he had just heard.

"You... you heard us... talking?" Kiri squeaked, looking at Bakugou and making sure he couldn't hear them.

"Well, yes Kiri, yes we did" Ashido said, braver than Kami, "We didn't hear the whole thing, but we heard a lot. Hiding in a tree above the people and away from them has its disadvantages. For instance, Hanta's foot was in my ear for half the time before I pushed him, and he almost fell out of the tree. On the plus side, we now know another use for his quirk. Keeping him from falling out of trees"

Kirishima and the rest laughed a little. The others looked relieved that Kiri was taking it this well, but it was still an awkward laugh. After that, Kiri's face became serious and he looked around. The rest of the group fell silent, looking at him, anxious and wide-eyed.

"Alright this is... this could be bad" Kirishima started slowly, looking at each person in turn with a serious expression on his face, "Can you guys all promise to not talk about this to anyone else? Especially Bakugou, I don't want him to boot me from being his friend. You get me?"

The group nodded and Kaminari came up with a pledge that was so ridiculous that Ashido slapped him on the forehead.

"What even was that? You sounded like you were pledging your soul to a tree." Ashido said, unable to keep herself from giggling. Sero was almost laughing, but looked just as confused and a little upset as Kiri felt.

"Here, I'll do it" said Sero, straightening up and saying "I pledge, to the honor of our little group/squad, and to the honor of the KPHS, don't ask, that I will keep quiet about this conversation and past event that obviously never happened". He winked at the last part, getting a laugh from them all.