Sneezes

DISCLAIMER: this is unedited until this disclaimer is changed to say it has been edited

i'm sorry i didn't want to make you guys wait any longer

so here have the trash of my slow burn

Kirishima opened the door hesitantly. He was nervous and didn't know what was coming. He had decided he was ready for whatever was coming but in the moment of truth, couldn't look inside. He stepped inside, not taking his eyes off the floor, in fear of what he might see. He was afraid mostly of Bakugou, and what his expression would be. Would he be mad, angry, disappointed, hurt? Then, he gathered his courage. He closed his eyes for a moment, took a deep breath and peered into the room.

No one was there. Well, that was anticlimactic thought Kirishima, sighing and chuckling to himself. He relaxed, then it hit him. Where was Bakugou if he wasn't here? He looked around the room, beginning to get worried. He wasn't in the bunk, he wasn't anywhere in the main room. He saw a light on in the bathroom and relaxed. Kirishima walked over to his bunk and collapsed, breathing out in relief. He waited for a while before Bakugou came out the door. He turned away, biting his lip and flinching at his unusually sharp teeth. His lip began to bleed and he got up to get a tissue or something, forgetting about Bakugou. He went to the bathroom and grabbed a tissue, putting it up to his lip and watching in the mirror as it stopped the blood. When he had made sure it was pretty much done bleeding, he turned out the door. He saw Bakugou still standing in the center of the room, inches from the bunk. Kirishima hesitated, then walked up to him and stood right behind him. Bakugou didn't respond, but instead walked forward and sat without permission on Kiri's bunk. Well Kirishima thought bitterly, now I know he's feeling fine. Ish.

Kirishima looked at him and when Bakugou lifted his gaze, Kirishima thought he had been crying. His nose was pink, almost red and his eyes looked puffy and tired. Kiri silently asked permission to sit next to him and when Bakugou made no sign of objection, sat down beside him. There was a short silence, but it felt like hours of agonizing thoughts and decision making. Whether or not to speak, whether he should leave Bakugou alone or stay. He finally decided to say something.

"So" Kirishima began weakly, "Do you... do you want to talk or should I leave you alone?"

Bakugou stared forwards, then turned his head and looked Kirishima dead in the eyes. His dark crimson eyes were harsh, but there was so much emotion that they seemed a softer ruby, not as sharp-edged, but softer, even weaker. He wasn't doing as well as Kiri had thought, he was still a mess. Bakugou sighed as Kirishima didn't respond.

"Fine" he responded, Kirishima blinking then looking up hopefully as he continued, "We... we can talk about... the matter at hand. Don't make a big deal of it though. It's not a big deal. Simple, explosion I guess..."

Kirishima gaped at Bakugou. Trying to fix his face into something more respectful before Bakugou could notice, he settled for a pensive and comforting smile. That sweet and innocent smile from the friendliest person. The same smile that scared about a dozen small children a day, because of his shark-like teeth. But this time, with someone who knew him and his motives decently well, it had the effect he always strived for. Bakugou seemed to relax and turned his gaze back to the floor, kicking his feet aimlessly.

"Alright, not to be rude but... what was that earlier?" Kirishima asked timidly, sweating slightly as he awaited the much expected explosion or angry remark that he thought would come, then continuing on, "It's completely fine to show emotion, I'm your friend, I'm expected to understand and... uh... comfort you? That was all fine but... afterwards you kinda just... well ran away from others in a way. You didn't do anything physically, but you really looked a mess and I was worried, but I didn't want to approach you too soon, yah know?"