Epilogue

Irene soon appeared again, saying that the palace needed a makeover. The gods quickly agreed and went to work.

Aphmau quickly painted her room a lovely shade of purple, then put up pictures of her favorite dog: corgis. Aaron painted his red, nothing special, just a nice shade of red. Kawaii~Chan kept her pink color, but added some red hearts and golden music notes. Zane painted his black, but added some silver stars to his ceiling and connected the constellations with pink paint. Katelyn painted a river on her wall, and added a fountain. Travis added a sunroof and grew trees, flowers, and a bed made of soft grass. Lucinda helped Ivy and Teony add some flare to their rooms, which included decorative ivy and a taller ceiling, so that taller bookshelves could fit. Garroth moved all of his stuff to Mt. Flame. The wolf pups were finally able to divide the room between themselves and paint their parts their own colors. Sylvanna and Eric merely rearranged their rooms for a different feel.

It was all done within the span of a week, the gods having much fun. At some point, Travis went a little overboard with his trees and ended up growing one in Katelyn's room. She chased him around the palace, finally catching him after an hour. To make amends, he offered to grow some seaweed in her room, allowing it to stand and sway, like it would in water. Katelyn agreed and he walked away without getting punched.

Irene went around helping the others, smiling at her happy family. She had to leave once it was all done, needing to get back to the world she had abandoned in her haste to get to the gods. They said goodbye and waved as she left in her flash of light.

The held a massive festival, wind spirits catering to them as they played. Aphmau won a giant, stuffed corgi at the ring toss and carried it around for the rest of the festival. Teony had to be banned from the dunking booth, because she never missed a shot and Katelyn was getting tired of falling. Garroth won himself a stuffed door at the strength tester, and he hugged it for hours afterwards.

At the end of the week, a beautiful dance was held. Kawaii~Chan enchanted some of her instruments to play for them while they all danced. They all wore masked that Lucinda had made, dancing through the night, laughter filling the air. The fight was over and the pain had ended. They were happy and that was all that mattered.

Kawaii~Chan still had self-esteem issues, but she was getting better. They all still woke up screaming, nightmares plaguing their minds, but they found comfort in each other. The werewolves were healing and the played, like they did before Michael escaped. It wasn't perfect, but that didn't mean it wasn't getting better.

THE END