Enter Stage Right

Newton picked up one of the several pebbles that littered Manglewood and dropped it into a pond of black sludge. He watched as the pebble sank slowly into the black abyss. He sighed and looked over to camp.

"Keith." He shook the sleeping sackperson to try and wake him up.

"Mmnh. No, let me sleep." Keith mumbled as he swatted at Newton's hand.

"Keith, if you don't get up now I'm leaving." Newton sighed. Keith sprung up quickly and his blond hair went over his eyes.

"I'm up! I'm up!" Keith replied hastily, getting his hair back together and putting his scarf and hat back on.

"We have two more days, to find this house you keep telling me about. Where should we head next?" Newton said and pulled out a compass. The needle was spinning wildly in all directions.

"Hey, we're close! Come on, this way!" Keith grabbed Newton's arm again and pulled him into the directon he was headed.

"What makes you say we are close Keith?!" Newton looked up ahead to see a house. It was obviously abandoned. It's blue paint was peeling off the walls and the roof bending with a pool of water on top. The windows were broken in and the door hung on its hinges.

"My compass did that when i was here too, and look! Here we are!" Keith was practically bouncing on his heels and toes.

"Keith, who owns this place?" Newton walked up to the destroyed home. He looked inside, he saw newer paint atop of old, new stickers, and sticky notes across the walls and floor.

"I don't actually know." Keith admitted. He chuckled nervously and followed Newton inside.

I would like to happily announce that I'm FREE for the summer! I would like to thank each and every one of you readers for sticking with me and my updates. I care for you all and i hope to post another chapter soon!
♡~☆Meow☆~♡