Part 2 🌹David's Pov

(Same day)

After dropping my sister off back at her dorm I went to the trap. On the drive there I couldn't help but think about shorty that's was doing My sisters hair she was bad no lie. That ass was looking right and when shorty looked at me she didn't even try to get up on me like these other hoes be doing. But let me get back to what I was doing, when I pulled up to the trap I saw my main mans Cash and the security guard Bear talking. I knew Cash since them basketball days we used to play basketball together before we stopped to get to the money.

"Wassup boss" Bear said.

I just sent him a head nod I wasn't in the mood for talking just wanted to get down to business.

"Where this nigga at with the stuff" I asked them

"He should be pulling up in like 5 minutes" Cash told me.

——————

After handling business I called up one of my hoes named Nicki to suck me up.

I met shorty at the club one night when I was doing business.

10 minuets later I hear a knock at the door, I let her in and she knew what it was so I just sat on the couch and let her do her thing.After I got my nut I told her leave but she start whining.

"But baby why can't we just watch a movie together" she said

"Bitch don't call me baby I told you from the start you ain't shit but a quick nut so don't start catching feelings" I told her

"Fuck you David don't hit me up no more"

"I don't give a fuck don't nobody want that loose pussy. The only thing you good for is head" I said

She ran out the house with tears streaming down her face but I didn't care I told her not to catch feelings from the start. And I know about the shit she been doing she be fucking the whole crew.

After I Locked the door I made my way upstairs into room and hopped into the shower. When I got out the shower I put some clothes on and went back out the house I had more shit to do before I called it a night. I hopped in my car then pulled off to go check on the barbershop and the two clubs own. The barbershop was called East Cutz and one club was called Club Elegance, it was a strip club and the other one I didn't get to name it yet because it's still getting stuff fixed in it. When I got to the barbershop there was only a few people in there. I sent head nods to a couple of people that I knew and went to the back to check my safes and put some more money in it.

When I was done I went out and hopped and my car blasting music zooming to Club Elegance. When I got to the club bartenders and dancers were getting ready for customers so I went in my office to get some paperwork done for the new club. While I was doing work I called one of the dancers up for I quick nut I needed a release and the dancer gave some bomb ass head. The girl start trying kiss me and shit after she swallowed my kids I mushed her head back and told her to get out. The fuck type shit was she on.

——————-

I'm done with all this bullshit ass paperwork so now I'm on my way back home from the club. I didn't have time to stop at the other place a nigga is tired. I pulled up to my house and saw Nicki sitting on the porch I knew shorty was going try to come back but I don't got time for her shit I'm cutting her off.

"Why the fuck you at my house I don't want shit to do with ya hoe ass" I spat

"But baby I love you and I don't wanna lose you we can make a happy family please baby" she begged

"No get ya crazy ass away from me you ain't shit but a hoe ass bitch that fucked the whole crew" I said

"H-how did you find out" she stuttered

"Just know that I know now bye" I chuckled

When she left I hopped in a quick shower then put on some boxers. I laid in bed then drifted off to sleep.