Part 4 🌹

Aaliyah's Pov

It's been two weeks since Dave and I started talking. We get along pretty well and we tell each other a lot. We even went on two dates. To the carnival and he took me out for lunch. We started telling each other stuff we've never told anyone else. And I'm happy I actually have someone to talk to and he actually understands what I went through to get where I'm at now. He's not like how I thought he was and I think I'm actually gaining feelings for him but it's all coming to soon and I don't want to be hurt. Imma just stop overthinking things and let it all play out.

Anyways Me and Dave are going to the movies today to watch Incredibles 2 he say we are to old to be watching that but I convinced him to come with me. It took the 14 years just to make a second one so it better be good.

After the movie we went back to my place and ordered Chinese food. We were Talking about anything.

David's Pov

Me and Aaliyah were just chilling in her room eating the Chinese food that she ordered and talking to each other.

"What made you want to do hair and all that"I asked her
"I don't really now I started doing my friends hair and start posting pictures and people just start coming to me do their hair so I just made money off of it" she told me
"Oh that's cool what other stuff do you do" I asked her.
"Sometimes I model and design clothes"she told me
"Since you asking me all these questions about what I do what do you do?" she added
"Imma be honest with you Ma I'm the biggest kingpin in Harlem and a couple other states I don't sell drugs or nothing I just manage the workers and the money"
"That's cool you gotta get the money somehow" she said and smiled
"Yea"
~*Mature content*~
We sat in silence for awhile before I leaned towards her and kissed her. We were having a heated kissing session then I started to take her shirt And bra off. I start sucking on her right nipple while pinching and twisting the left one. I heart her faint moans and trailed kisses down her stomach once I got to the top of the shorts she was wearing I started to pull them off. When I looked up at her I can see her chest
going up and down . When her panties and shorts were off I opened her legs and that shit was wet asf. Her pussy was fat and pink. I reached to rub her clit and she jerked back I pulled her closer and start eating that shit like I haven't ate in days her shit was sweet as fuck. I put two fingers and and started pumping in and out her shit was tight I can tell by the way it was when I first put my fingers in.
"Ohhhh fuckkkk Dav- I'm bout to cum oh shitttt" she yelled
I took my fingers out and she started to squirt.
When she calmed down after that I flipped her over and arched her back. I pulled my pants off and took my dick out slapping on her butt then I start teasing her sticking the tip in and taking it out every time i did that her walls Would tighten around it.
"Come on Daddy stop teasing me" she whined
She had me when she called me daddy I slammed right into her pussy.
"FUCK your pussy tight as fuck baby" I whispered in her ear.
Like 20 minutes later I felt my dick twitch inside of her so I start going harder and released inside of her. I pulled out and went to go find something to clean us off. When I came back in the living room she was knocked out so I just wiped her off and layed down with her drifting off to sleep.