Part 6 🌹

Aaliyah's Pov

It's been two weeks since me and David fucked and I've been throwing up and eating a lot. I gained a lot of weight and I think I'm pregnant but I'm not ready there me to much going on and how am I going to bring a child when I'm still tryna get myself situated. It's also been 4 days since I last talked to Dave, I honestly think he has been ignoring me every time I call him he doesn't answer or he declines it. I just think I'm over doing it this is exactly what I didn't want imma just continue doing what I did before I even met Dave.

        Dave's Pov

"Ohh shitt" I grunted as an old hoe name Candy sucked me up. I flew out to North Carolina to do a show and found out she was here too. After she swallowed my nut she slid the condom on and start riding. After 5 of minutes of her doing that my phone started ringing and it was Aaliyah so I declined it. I felt bad for ignoring her for all those days but she will get over it. When we were done I flushed the condom and left her hotel room making sure I had everything, on the way there I called Aaliyah and it went straight to voicemail either her phones dead or she blocked me. I'll just hit her up when I fly back.

Aaliyah's Pov

Yes I blocked Dave, I really don't want anything to do with him no more he ignored me for days and thought that would be okay but if it was me he probably would be cussing me out. I
Should've known what it was from the jump, it's cool tho I learned me lesson when he get back and try to talk to me his going to hear a mouthful and I don't want no weak ass explanation from him. As of right now I'm waiting at a red light on my way to a friends house for a kickback, the light turned green and I started driving as I looked to my left I seen a black van driving full speed towards my car. Next thing I know my eyesight start to get blurry and I feel blood coming from different parts in my body. I'm going in and out of consciousness and I can hear sirens in the distance. As I'm laying there I am praying that I make it out okay then everything goes black.

      Jayda's Pov

   I am just now waking up from a nap and my phone is ringing.
"Hello"
"Um yes is this Jayda friend of Aaliyah Jay"
"Yes this is her"
"Well your friend has been in a bad car crash and has been rushed to the hospital if you can get here quickly so we can give you more information about her that would be great"
"Um omg okay what hospital I'm coming now"
"King's County Hospital ma'am"
After that I hung up and rushed to the hospital at the pace I was driving I got there in under 20 minutes and went in the told me she hit her head very hard and the glass from the window sliced through her arms and legs so she had surgery to get them out and she slipped into a coma. They took test to see what made her slip into the coma and what they told me next shocked me, she was pregnant and with twins. They also told me I would be able to see her in like a half an hour so I took that time to call Dave but he wouldn't answer so I said forget it.