TWENTY TWO. blog

I've Realized Some Things

As some of you might know, this has been the worst week of my life.

Most of you who read this blog are aware that I believe in astrology, but it was only this week that I started to believe in a much stronger power. Karma.

I have realized that the hatred I have put into the world through this blog and in my life outside of the internet have serious consequences, and that the unfair, harsh, and potentially untrue things I have said have harmed people beyond my own comprehension.

To Lily, it was out of line to address you and your relationships so flippantly. I insulted both your appearance and your character and that wasn't okay. You're a genuinely kind person and that shows through your personal friendships and relationships, and they are lucky to have you.

To James, I knew the potential repercussions of 'outing' you and chose to go along with it anyways. No ones sexuality should be determined by anyone else, and I should never have tried to fit you into a box to suit my own agenda. I am sorry.

To Sirius, I should have never outed you. I knew it was wrong when I did it, and I will not make an attempt to excuse my actions. I took a secret that you confided in me and instead of cherishing that, told anyone I could in order to feel like I was relevant. I put you in danger and took your coming out experience away from you. I am so sorry.

To anyone else I have harmed, I am sincerely sorry.

This will be my last post.

Rita