(Thor) Poptart pt. 2

The next day, as you stepped into the living room, you saw everyone smiling at you, Thor wasn't there.

"What?" You asked, skeptically. Loki smirked. "Did you still taste the poptart?" Your eyes widen, as everyone laughs. Her face turns red, and you run out of the room.

"Ugh! Tony!" You slam your hands on the door, before leaning your back on it and sliding down.

You put your face in your palms, shaking your head. "This is so embarrassing. ." You muttered.

A knock comes to your door, and you sigh. "Who is it?" You call. "Lady Y/n, it's me, Thor." You stood, opening the door.

He stepped into your room, and he closed the door. "I'm sorry about last night, I don't know what got into me, I just-" you interrupt him. "It's fine, uh, yeah."

After around 30 seconds of awkward silence, Thor blurts out. "Did you enjoy it?" You stare at him, dumbfounded.

"I always enjoy poptarts," you respond. He shakes his head. "I mean the kiss,"

You blink, your lost for words. "I- uh-, I did!" You blush crimson. "I can't get any redder then this," you mumble.

You look at Thor, who has a mischievous smile. He wraps his arms around you, and kisses you again.

"Your face is redder now," he comments. You just stare at him. Your legs feel like giving out. You stumble a bit, but Thor stables you.

"Lady Y/n?" He asks. You look up at him, study his features. "Y-Yeah?" Thor smiles. He gets down in one knee, presenting two poptarts. "Would you share these poptarts with me?"

You put a hand to your heart. "Yes, yes I will!" He hands you a poptart, and you sit on two beanbags. You put on a movie, eating your poptarts.

Turns out Thor brought a whole box for just the two of you. You ended up falling asleep in his lap, and you two ended up sleeping together in your bed. Fully clothed, of course.

~ Extended! ~
Tony wanted to apologize, he opened Y/n's door, but didn't see her. He saw several poptart wrappers, and crumbs leading to the bed. His eyes trailed over Thor, who had pulled you close to him. He instantly pulled out his phone, taking several pictures.

Then he left, preparing to show everyone.