Dont Mess With Me

Info: You are the biggest villian to date. No specific avenger picked as your lover. You look similar to the picture above.

You walked, avoiding the figures of people. All of them wore masks, it was a mascarade party, after all. Your eyes hid under the torn bandana. The veil hid your gruesome smile. The smile that made the world hate you, the smile that made you hate the world.

Your target was getting near, Sir Nicoli of Cocoonia. (Making things up here)

A song began to play, and Nicoli grabbed your hand and began to dance with you. "You, madame, have caught my eyes." He whispered.

Under your long sleeved dress was a retractable blade. You placed a hand on his chest, near his heart. "You, sir, have caught my eye as well." You replied seductively. Before he could respond your blade pierced his heart.

His breath hitched, eyes widening. You pulled away from him, a scream erupting from your throat. "S-Someone! He-he was stabbed!" You choked out. Your blade vanished. Screams and shouts were heard, and you were washed away in the crowd. You had taken out several world leaders, and Nicoli was your 5th.

You entered the base, high tech equipment at work. Your three scientists were hard at work. They also happened to be your siblings. The lead scientist, Pine, as well as eldest brother, approached you.
Pine:

"Y/n. How did it go?" Pine asked. His dark green eyes were piercing. You looked to your next oldest brother, Kennith, or Kenny. He turned, smiled, and continued.
Kenny (Kennith):

"It went exceptionally well

"It went exceptionally well." You said. He nodded, before returning to work. Then your last brother walked up to you. "The Avengers have hacked into our system." He said bluntly. "Lucas, you're kidding me, right?" He shook his head.
Lucas:

"Not now," you groaned, walking to the desk

"Not now," you groaned, walking to the desk. 'Red Alert. Red Alert.' Your cameras showed the Avengers just strutting into the building. "Dammit." You growled. "What shall we do?" Lucas asked. "Prepare the Calvary." Lucas nodded, walking off.

~ 3rd ~
The Avengers looked around. Suddenly, without warning, Tony was hit with a blast of red light. Captain America looked up to see around fifty men and women, all with red eyes. "Avengers. Leave." The person at the front called. "Where is she?" Thor asked. "That is for us to know, and you to not." The fire storm began.

Twenty minutes later, all the humanoid holograms were gone. "Let's get go-" Tony began, but was interrupted. A shockwave sent them all back.

~ You ~
The explosion blasted apart the lab. Your brothers, and yourself, rested in the bunker, exactly made for this kind of thing. "Did we really have to blow the entire lab up?" Kenny asked. You nod. "If we couldn't stop them, then they may have found out about the. . Medicine." Lucas and Pine nod. "That makes sense, I s'pose." Kenny responded.

After a while, all four of you left. As you walked down the street, something caught your eye. A sniper. Aimed at your brother, Kenny. "KENNY! MOVE!" You ran, but the bullet ran faster.

You saw as blood splattered the cement. The bullet hit his right shoulder. Pine and Lucas picked him up, running. You stayed behind, your anger boiling. You removed the mask.

Your smile grew wider, your sharp fangs glinting in the rapidly darkening day. You ran towards the building. Once there, you took a mighty jump, landing in front of the shooter. You recognized it as Black Widow. "You bitch!" You screamed. Your teeth were clearly visible.

Black Widow watched, as you continued to scream. "You shot my brother! Why didn't you shoot me instead? He didn't deserve it!" She only blinked. "So we were right. You do have a weakness." Black Widow then jumped, Tony grabbing her hand and them flying off. You aimed recklessly, shooting. You ran back to Pine, Kenny, and Lucas.

"He'll be alright. Just needs rest." Pine said. Lucas was shaking behind him. "Who shot him?!" Lucas asked angrily. You replied, almost inaudibly. "Black Widow. She knows who you are, I-I screwed up. She said 'So you do have a weakness.' meaning they are going to hunt you guys down!"

"Calm down. We can go to mother and fathers house, hide down for a bit. You need to keep going. Soon it will be over." You nodded. Your brothers tapped their watches, and a car pulled up. They hugged you, before getting into the car. They were gone.

~ 3 Day Timeskip ~

You looked around, yet again, at the room. It was a tan color, with several desks all arranged in a certain pattern. You were growing bored of this room, so you decided to go to the kitchen. There you found a box if crackers. You took them and ate a few.

Your computer began to explode with Face Invites. You opened it up, and saw it. All three of your brothers were locked in some sort of cube. They didn't look hurt, but maybe in a panic. "Y/n. You have 24 hours to get to Avengers Tower. If you do not, we shall send your brothers off to a labor camp. 24 hours." You searched the screen, before the person finally revealed themselves to be Bruce Banner. "Let them go! They aren't part of this!" Tears streamed down your face. Bruce stared at your tear filled face. "I'm sorry." He muttered, before the monitor turned black.

You slammed your fist into the screen. It shattered. "D-DAMMIT!" You screamed, sobs wracking your body. Your eyes slowly turned to slits, your teeth sharpening.

"I'm coming."