Chapter 14

-2 weeks later-

King POV

The doctors finally told me a nigga was ready to get out of this hell hole, all I been thinking about is dealing with Dominic bitch ass!

I haven't even talked to Lena, but I ain't even worried about baby girl, she visited me about 3 days ago and she continues to text me. I still feel bad for not giving her much attention since all I think about is smashing Dominics face, because of him I haven't be able to fucken play basketball maybe that's what that nigga wanted from the start!!

Moms and I haven't talked at all and I'm actually surprise she came here to sign the papers. The ride home was silent as fuck and awkward.

"Can you take me to Lena's?"

She smacked her lips and nodded.

"Call me when you leave her house"

I slightly nodded and made my way to Lena's door & knocked a couple times until Karen open the door.

"Hi.... it's Lena home?"

She open the door wide and notice her bruises on her neck but decided not to ask

"Yea, she's upstairs come on in"

I nodded and waited for Lena

.....

"Babe!"

She hugged me

"Why didn't you tell me you where coming?"

"Surprise"

She smiled and hugged me once again

"Aigh ma' talk"

she looked at me confused as fuck

"about?"

"What you been hiding from a nigga? I know you lena"

she sighed and looked down.

"Its just a lot....."

"And guess what?"

"What?"

"A nigga got a lot of time. Just open up Lena let a nigga know whats wrong!"

She sighed and pulled me to her room

"Okay but its a long damn story...."

Lena POV

He just nodded letting me know I should continue, I sighed. 

"My dad lost his job 5 years ago, he actually got hurt in constraction work. Shit when down hill since then. I was 12 when that happened so i truely didn't know what was going on. I was kept on the darks when he lost his job. It wasn't till I was 14 when I saw how bad things got. My dad began to drink heavily.... one night my mother and him got into an argument, kind of the usual, that was when I lived in watts. Well my pops he slammed my mother into the wall, I was so scared, all I could do is hide. Being a single child fucken sucks. That was when i first saw him hit my mom, shit when worst after for him to provide to his family he began....."

I felt tears building up, I hate talking about my fucked up family.

"Babe.... Its okay"

he said rubbing my back, I closed my eyes and let the tears fall but continue to tell him my story 

"He began to sell crack rock, began to go in buisness with some man, their business is prostituition. He began cheatin and beating on my mother like she was nothing, like she isn't the mother of his kid, like she isn't hurting! The reason we moved was because he was so high on crack he burned the house down, well sort off... I wasn't there so I don't know what truely happen. The cops say it was an "accidental" burn but I know better to believe that... Once we moved here things calmed down a bit, but shit didn't last now my dad is back doing him. I know for a fact hes back doing crack, I just know it! But my poor mother, I don't understand why she's with him, I hate her at times because she still with him. How can you be with a man like that? Why does she allow that? Doesn't she understand that shit affects me as well? That SHIT AFFECTS ME!"

I finally broke down, infront of King. All he did was held me tight and rub my back as I cried on him. He doesn't understand how much pain I been holding on, I hate my fucked up life. 

"I'm so scared to end up like her"

I am, what if I end up with a man like my father? What if I end up weak as my mother

"You're stronger than her, sandly but true baby girl. Just do everything different from her, and be here for your mom she needs you the most. Don't hate her because she's in love with a dumb ass."

He kissed my forehead and I continue to cry on his shoulder, it felt so good to let him know what's going on with me. 

-End Of Chapter 14

I know super fucken short

But how do you guys feels about Lena's story? 

Next Chapter will be YG even though I havent focused on him shit is about to ger SUPER real

Don't forget to 

Comment, vote,share,add to library and Follow me