Chapter 19

-3 Months Later-

King POV

A nigga finally free, and I'm ready to be out of here! I hate it here, I didn't even go to my brothers funeral and that's what I have to live with. My moms and Keenon visit me every weekend, shit still unreal that Keenon is my "dad" but I got other shit to worry about. I haven't talked to Lena, so I doubt we even together, my moms keeps telling me to call her but I can't drag her into my mess. Now everyone who thinks ima let that night go is wrong. G keeps warning me to stop fucking around the streets, he claims he knows what I'm up to but that nigga not even close to know what's going on my mind. My first destinition is to the grave I need a talk to my nigga.

.....

"Inmate 37854 is your lucky day"

Officer dick head said, I got up ready to leave this fucken hell hole. As I walked to the front with my orange jumpsuit I heard a few inmates say their hoods as I walked by. What I learned in jail is you better stay with your own.

I walked outside to see my mom, grandma, G some woman and to my surprise Lena waiting for me. Lena look so beautiful, he hair naturally curly like I love with this red jumpsuit, I only know is a jumpsuit cause once I called it a dress and Asiah gave me a whole fucken lecture about clothes

"Alexander!"

My mother snapped me out my thoughts as she approached me giving me a hug. Her 5'4 figure stood short as she walked closer to me. I grew a few muscles here. She hugged me along with my grandma. After what seemed forever they let go of me giving me a chance to talk to Keenon

"Supp"

He said and quickly got slapped my the other woman

"Boy that's how you talk to your child! Hi I'm Shonee your grandma"

She quickly hugged me as I stood still for a while until I finally wrapped my arms around my new grandma

"Now I know I don't know you but you're my grand baby"

She said pinching my cheeks and I just chuckled. I could see Lena from the corner of my eyes just staring at me.

"You ain't gonna say hi to a nigga?"

She chuckled and attacked me, with kisses and hugs. I held her tight as she began to cry

"I love you baby girl"

I whispered to her, everyone else let us have our moment.

......

"Q nigga, you wasn't suppose to be here man"

I chuckled dryly

"Now we both knew that night was a bad idea but my dumb ass dragged you into the situation! I should've know that it was a bad idea! I was just so angry I wanted to clear my mind and somehow this lifestyle keeps my head clear. Ima get that nigga Kash for you"

I stared into his grave for a few minutes. A nigga lost his brother for some bad decisions. I dried the tears before walking back to my family, still weird that G is my pops.

"I need to tal' to you King"

I sighed but stood there as everyone else got in thr car.

"what chu want?"

"Look I know shit is weird to find out you got a dad shit is weird to know I got a grown as son. I know the whole situation fucked up, but you need to chill on the streets King, you don't need that shit in your life."

I chuckled at that 

"You don't know me so you aint know what's good for my life"

I tried to walk away but he stopped me

"Nigga, I know you... I was you"

I sucked my teeth and moved my hand away as I made myself into his car. Fuck this nigga, thinking he knows me, fuck my moms for not tellin' me but I got better shit to worry about. 

.......

"How you never tried Gumbo boy???"

"I mean I ate that shit before but like my moms never cooked it"

My new grandma smacked her lips

"Now that's a damn shame!"

I shruged as I continue to eat, grandma could throw down!! I wouldn't mind keeping her around.

"Now you know you could come over when ever you want, you family baby"

She pinched my cheeks once again, and I just smiled, this lady needs to chill a nigga 18 not 8 months 

"Look grandma I need to bounce but i'll be back."

She shook her head

"Just like your damn father"

I heard her mumble

"I ain't like that nigga,"

"Like it or not King you exactly like him! I dealt with him and I could deal with your black ass now what you gonna do is sit your ass down and spend time with the family you never knew about, the sistutation is fucked up I understand but guess what? Ion give a fuck I'm a G as well! plus I made cupcakes"

This lady literally went from 0 to 100. She kinda scared me so I sat down real quick, I mean I could deal with that nigga later. 

-End Of Chapter

I don't like this story anymore but here's a small update

Lena on the side 

Don't forget to 

comment, vote, add to library and share.