Chapter 47

Sasha's POV

We just finished watching our announcement on Ellen and my phone goes crazy... I go to pick it up and Shay's starts going off. We look at each other and Shay says "I guess the word is really out." She shows me her phone and in just the few minutes since we made the announcement, Shay has tens of thousands of tweets and comments of congratulations. I smile and look at mine and it's the same thing, everyone is loosing their shit about us being together. I smile and say "Yeah, and so far so good." Lucy says "Congratulations girls... welcome to your very own social media zoo." Troian laughs and says "Hey they are tagging me in all of these messages too..." Ash and Lucy say "Yeah us too." I say "Sorry girls, welcome to our zoo." We all laugh and Shay's phone starts ringing, she looks at the caller ID and says "Oh it's only Sammy." she answers the phone and all I can hear is Shay's side of the conversation. She says "Calm down Sammy, and speak slowly..." "OK, well I guess email them back that I will be in touch when I can." "Sammy... calm down" "Yes I know who that is, just don't worry about it until we get home and I will go thru them with you.... OK see you after work." She hangs up and we all look at her and I say "What's wrong?" She laughs and says "Oh nothing is wrong, Sammy is freaking out because my messages and emails are coming in by the hundreds... I told her we would go thru them when we get home." Sasha says "Yeah I am sure mine are doing the same thing, I don't even want to look... but who did you tell her you would be in touch with?" Shay smiles and says "Oh that... yeah well it looks like we are in high demand and all the talk shows are wanting to interview us." I laugh and say "I guess it is going to be crazy like this for a while huh?" she smiles and says "Probably but we don't have to talk to anyone we don't want to." The girls sensing we are a little stressed decide to head back to work...

The girls all leave and Shay comes over and sits beside me, she puts her arm around me and says "Don't worry babe, it will all blow over soon" she leans in and kisses me and I say "I know... but what I am worried about is this thing with Lindsey." Shay kisses me again and says "I took care of it babe... we can't let her get in our heads. Maybe she was just having a bad day and that's why she messed up a lot." I say "You don't believe that do you?" Shay smiles and says "No, I guess not... but you know she means nothing to me, I love you and only you." I kiss her deeply and things heat up, she pulls back and says "How much time do you have?" I look at my phone and say "about thirty minutes." Shay jumps on me and says "Well then we better get started then..." I am giggling when there is a knock on my door. Shay sits up and I say "Come in." I am in shock when I see that it is Lindsey. I say "What can we do for you Lindsey?" She says "Oh, um... actually, I was looking for you Shay..." Shay says "What do you need Lindsey?" She says "Well, we have another scene later and I am so sorry I kept messing up today, I'm not sure what happened." Shay says "It's OK, everyone has a bad day once in a while." Lindsey says "Would you mind working on our next scene with me before we go to set?" I can't believe what I am hearing, but then there is another knock on my door and Lisa pops her head in and says "Sash you are needed back on set." I say "Thanks Lisa, I will be right there."

I say to Shay, "Sorry babe, I have to run... meet me back here when you are done so we can go home together?" Shay leans in and kisses me really deep, she thrust her tongue in my mouth and of course I allow it... the kiss is hot and I am getting lost in it... that is until I hear someone clear their throat. Shay pulls back and Lindsey is standing there looking annoyed as hell. I say "Oh sorry about that, we just can't seem to keep our hands off each other." I give her another quick kiss and say "To be continued." and start to walk out of my dressing room. As I get to the door I hear Shay say "You bet your sweet ass." I grin to myself as I shut the door behind me.

Shay's POV

Lindsey just asked me to go over lines with her and I know Sash is not happy about it, and I am about to tell Lindsey that now is not a good time but there is another knock on the door. Lisa pops in and tells Sash she is needed on set and I am thinking to myself 'Oh this just keeps getting better and better'. Sash tells her she will be right there and after she leaves, I lean in a kiss Sash deep, I forced my tongue in her mouth and she gladly accepts it, things a getting heated... until we hear someone clear their throat. I pull back and look at Lindsey... she looks pissed, but she has no right and now I am getting pissed. Sasha says "Oh sorry about that, we just can't seem to keep our hands off each other." I can't help but grin a little before Sash turns back and gives me another quick kiss. She says "To be continued." and heads for the door. I can't help myself, I say "You bet your sweet ass." and I could practically hear the smile form on her face.