Chapter 78

Shay's POV

I just left Ashley and Sasha in the changing room because apparently Ashley wanted to talk to Sasha alone. I figure it's for the best, because honestly... I have a feeling it has something to do with sex advice and yeah, I'm not jumping up and down to give my best friend lesbian sex advice. Anyway, I decide that this gives me an opportunity to set up a little surprise for Sasha, so I head over to the front desk to get some help. I know we have to go home tonight but that doesn't mean we can't have a little fun first. I find a tall and very young looking man working and I say "Excuse me... I was wondering if I can get some help with something?" The young man listens to what I want help with and gives me a slightly perverted grin before saying "Yes Miss Mitchell, I would be happy to help you with that. Give me an hour and we will have it all set up for you." I smile and say "Thank you...." He smiles back and says "Oscar" I smile and say "Thank you Oscar."

I have a little surprise set up for Sasha and now I am sitting at a table waiting for her to come to lunch. I look up from the menu and I see her enter the restaurant... my breath hitches because she is absolutely breathtaking. She walks up with a smile on her face and I feel butterflies in my stomach. I stand up and my knees feel weak, I pull her into me and kiss her. When we pull apart, she smiles and says "Wow, what was that for?" I kiss her cheek and say "Just because I love you so much." She blushes and says "Well, I love you too... so much" she leans in and kisses me again before we take our seats. I say "So, I'm assuming Ashley wanted sex advice..." She giggles and says "Well, as a matter of fact, she did... and I don't blame her for not asking you... I know how hard it would be for the both of you to talk about that considering how close you are." I smile and say "Yeah, I really didn't want to discuss sex with Ash, so thank you for that." Sasha giggles and says "You know I would do anything for you my love." Something in the way she said it sent tingles straight to my core.

I take a deep breath and say "Well, what exactly did little miss sunshine want to know anyways? Or do I not want to know." She laughs and says "She's scared... scared of not knowing what to do, to please her partner." I cover my face and say "Yeah, I probably didn't need to hear that..." She says "Babe, you remember how scared we both were and I know I didn't know what I was doing then, but I like to think I figured it out pretty quickly.." she winks at me before continuing "I thought if I could help her in any way, I would do what I could. So.... I told her about our first time." My eyes must have gotten huge because Sasha says "Babe, it's ok... you should have seen her. She was so nervous to ask me about oral sex, it was almost cute." I say "She asked you how to preform oral on a woman?" She laughs and says "Well, yeah... I mean if I think about it. If you had any idea that we would end up in bed together that night, wouldn't you have liked to have some idea of what to do?" I smile and say "I guess if I thought we had any chance of making love... but I think we figured it out fairly quickly." She grins at me and says "Oh yeah... I think we figured out what we were doing pretty fast. And it was amazing.... it's always amazing when we are together."

Sasha's POV

Shay and I just had an early lunch and we are meeting up with Troian and Lucy for facials and mani-pedis any minute now. I sneak a kiss just as Troian and Lucy come around the corner and Lucy says "Awe, you two are just so cute." I smile and say "Thank you Lucy." She giggles and says "So what are we doing first?" Shay says "Well they have us split into pairs so you and Troian are getting mani-pedis first and Sash and I are getting facials and then we will switch..." Troian says "Sounds good to me, I cant wait." As if right on cue, a lady walks up and says "OK, who's first for the mani-pedis?" I point at Lucy and Troian and they follow the lady to another room. I decide that I have time to sneak another kiss so I lean in and just as we start kissing, another woman walks in and says "OK you two must be Shay and Sasha... are you ready for your facials?" Shay smiles and says "Well, that would be us and I guess we are as ready as we ever will be." I giggle and say "Yes, thank you... we are ready."